Kitty, Lewis and Madda.

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that after today, these three people all deserve a pat on the back for involving numerous people and bringing some fun to the server.

Kitty has not just today, but recently been bringing people together through community events, one of such today was the party at the city hall that was organized by her and built by Lewis and Madda, they truly are a lovely bunch of people.
@LEWIS 088
@Kitty
@Madda

They both deserve enforcer, I also believe Madda could be a great admin.

Kitty and Lewis have really brought the community together with their creative ideas, they both make me really happy.
25a8a873e9.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Agreed, all these people are great roleplayers. Its great fun being in the same org as most of them and all we do together, Standish Family Construction, it is truly the best org (Cringe). Not your standard grow drugs shoot people org, but a family. just like the server ayyyyy @MrLewis (cringe v2)

Reaction score
I didn't even see this as I was at my dads, Thank you for noticing my role play, A lot of people don't.

I'm so please that I joined the Standish Family, It's given the community so many creative ideas to role play with!
Thanks @Kitty and @Standish for accepting me into the family!