Yuvach's Return

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I'm sure some of you know who I am, but since I have been banned for 9 months, I'm sure there are some new faces that have popped up within the community.
I joined the community around this time last year, 3 months and 8 bans later, I was issued with a 2 week ban which was stepped up to a permanent ban by Alex.
I did not take the server very seriously at the time, and I regret that, and I hope that those who know me, can think of me as a new person and to those who don't, I hope to create a good impression.
In the time that I was gone, I did some different things, and I feel as if I have matured.
Thanks,
Bocui - George Yuvach
edit: big thanks to swiper for the unban <3

Last edited:

Trande

Hi, but.. how?
e58f814a1f.jpg

Reaction score
Hiya!
I do remember you, I may or may not still have you in my friends list, you wanted some footage of the Mayor getting shot down hardcore in V1, sadly never sent it.Good to see ya back here though.

Reaction score
Hi, but.. how?
e58f814a1f.jpg
I snapchatted Swiper asking for a forum unban, since I got banned back on the old forum engine, I think I need to be taken off the Banned usergroup.

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community Bocui. Mind joining Team Speak whenever possible and contacting me? I'm pretty sure your profile is borked due to you were banned on our old forum software.

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community Bocui. Mind joining Team Speak whenever possible and contacting me? I'm pretty sure your profile is borked due to you were banned on our old forum software.
Thanks Swiper.
I will try to get on TeamSpeak tomorrow evening.

amr

Reaction score
I guess i shall hand this guy the title of Jesus because of that account. Also welcome back hopefully you don't get banned again :)