Appealing for: Forum Ban

Appeal type: Apology

Which staff member banned you: not sure

How long were you banned for: permanent

Your Steam Name: zansa

Your In-game Name: wok jing sheng

Your Steam ID: n/a

Why were you banned/blacklisted:
i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon. i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon. i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon. i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon. i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon. i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon. i said the n word in shoutbox, i admit that what i said was completely unacceptable, my ban is completely valid, however i believe this has been a misunderstanding, a few members of the forum said that the n word filter was back, the filter where if you say the n word it shows up as the dog, without thinking i sent the n word into the shoutbox which was very vulgar from my part which i understand, but i done this in no way to offend anyone or mean it in a malicious way, i am happy to take a ban but i believe being permanently removed from a community forum for saying the n word once is a bit out of order, i am deeply sorry about my actions and will never repeat them, i hope i can be back on the forums soon.

Thank you for reading.

(Posted on behalf of zansa)

Status
Not open for further replies.