Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: 3 days

Your Steam Name
: Kapten bumbibjörn
Your In-game Name: Carlos Zepol
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79683705

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

3.20 - User disconnected minutes after killing 2 people and while still in the area of the incident

Why should this appeal be considered: I don't mind if I get unbanned or not I just want to apologies for my actions obviously I would prefer it if I was unbanned but rules are rules and I did seem to break them. In all fairness to me I wasn't aware of the amount of time (10mins) that I had to reach before disconnecting nor was I aware of the amount of distance I had to reach before being able to disconnect yet as they say Ignorance is not bliss in the eyes of the law. I tried my best to wait on the server as long as I could before disconnecting I think this was around 6 something minutes however please correct me if I am wrong and I did try and move away from the scene as much as I could on foot which was moving from the office to Hungries once again not releasing this was not a significant distance to travel to have ' left the area'. Personally I would like to apologize to the Two people I had killed which was Andrew walker ( Sorry I don't know ur ooc) and someone else once again I cannot specifically remember however if you both feel that this affected ur experience on the server I am truly sorry. I know its a short ban but I obviously would like to always apologies for my actions.

Additional Comment(s): N/a

Reaction score
You killed a person in our base for 'being annoying' and then instead of being killed because of that, we told you to leave under gunpoint, which you refused to do and when we finally forced you out you turned around and shot me, stole my gun, and DC'ed. In my opinion, a 3 day ban is justified, and I think you can learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am sorry you feel that way , I did not kill the man for just being annoying there was more context behind that and if that was an "RDM" then why didn't shay who was right there ban me for that. Secondly i did kill you yes after gunpointing me and thteartining to end my life however I did break gunpoint. I did take your gun because I was scared it would be used against me , i did not dc straight away like you have made it out to be i disconnected many minutes after and i left from office to Hungries as well. However I am sorry you do feel like that.

Reaction score
I understand that you broke gunpoint and there is more to it, however, when you are in a base surrounded by many armed people and you kill one of them in front of all the others, and then are told to leave under gunpoint by many of these people, shooting one of them is not very smart.

And I don't want you to think that I am upset or mad at you. I simply want you to understand what you did wrong so that you can better learn how to perform these actions in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.