Zona is in the house

Reaction score
Greetings Perpheads,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I am from Norway and love politics. Feel free to add me on steam ect. I have been here before but that was when I was a minge and had under 500 hours on Gmod. I have over 4,3k now and really enjoy RP. Hope to see you around as my in-character name is "Fred 'Los' Torp" I believe ...

Just a quick question, I was wondering if I was able to change my forum name? I would like to change it to Zona so if it was possible then that would be great.

Reaction score
Welcome back,

If you want to change your forum name you can just PM someone such as @Bolli and tell him what you want your forum name to be changed to.

Hope to see you around!

Reaction score
I would not change my name to Zona if I was you. I do not know if you know what is the meaning of this word in hebrew xD

Reaction score
I would not change my name to Zona if I was you. I do not know if you know what is the meaning of this word in hebrew xD
Well I didnt know before I changed my name to it XD I got it from a Cuban group called "Gente De Zona"

Reaction score
I have over 4,3k now
thats weak
92f197d0cc.png

Reaction score
æ har en blanding av bodø norsk og værøy norsk, e ikke nåkka bonde hær, dunno ka du snakka om.

Njaaaaaa trur nok jeg må ta parti med 'snake' her, sorry.

@Madda i need your opinion on this situation sir.

With that,

Welcome back to the community mate!

Reaction score
Reaction score
norwegian people think they're clever you see but they're not they're part of a group of girls blouses that support aborting people with downs syndrome

Rather that than a country that is seen as a city of england for a lot of ppl heh

Reaction score
Rather that than a country that is seen as a city of england for a lot of ppl heh
it is not england its not full of range rovers or pompous straight razor cut suit wearing flat chinned weirdos from knutsford who dont stop talking about their watch business and how profitable it is