Recent content by Vollgas

  1. Vollgas

    Claimed Action Request (Coffin Dodger)

    Coffin Dodger has reached out to me through Steam and here is their side of things: Please share your thoughts on the matter.
  2. Vollgas

    Action Request (Lukape)

    I will choose to believe that running Lukape over was an honest mistake, but you need to bear in mind that even then your driving is your responsibility, so carelessly turning and running someone who's standing on a pedestrian crossing over would still fall under 2.5 and 3.15. After seeing...
  3. Vollgas

    premium tokens

    I'll give you 135k for each and buy'em all
  4. Vollgas

    Action Request (Lukape)

    @Leonixoo After reviewing the demo, you running him over seems pretty intentional, as you drive on a straight line with 0 intent to turn or brake as he stood on a pedestrian area (you even turn in his direction when it seems like he may dodge your attempt last second), and as you drive backwards...
  5. Vollgas

    Ban Dispute (Dekkrior)

    First and foremost, apologies for the delay once more. Based on the explanation that you gave us, we were positive that most of the ban was valid, but we wanted to have a look at the "crash" that prompted the chase and execution of one of the players. After thorough review, we believe the...
  6. Vollgas

    Action Request (Lukape)

    While it does seem pretty obvious that John enacted KOS on the wrong person, I will still review his demo to get a feel of the whole situation, and whether it may have been an honest mistake from his POV or rather just complete lack of attention. I will also check his claims of unrealistic movement.
  7. Vollgas

    Claimed Action Request (Coffin Dodger)

    I was going to resolve it, but they have very recently accepted my Steam Friend request, so I have sent them a message and told them they have 24 hours to reply either in my Steam DMs or in here.
  8. Vollgas

    Ban Dispute (Dekkrior)

    Apologies for the delay. I have requested your demo, please accept it the next time you join the game. Since it is your responsibility to upload evidence during disputes but you have failed to do so, and given how iffy everything is as far as your explanation goes, we will ask you to submit it...
  9. Vollgas

    Action Request (N/A)

    The user has not been on in several days and they have rejected my friend request. They will be warned, as the provided evidence is sufficient in any case.
  10. Vollgas

    Ban Dispute (Vollgas)

    I will change it to a dispute, then, so it can be looked at by other staff members.
  11. Vollgas

    Ban Dispute (Vollgas)

    Are you disputing the validity of the ban or apologizing?
  12. Vollgas

    Ban Dispute (Exnem)

    We will be closing this, as Ban Disputes are not to be used to dispute the length of a punishment. Here is a quick guide on what to do in each case, so you know for the next time. If you agree with the validity of the punishment and the length but you wish to apologize, you can make a Ban...
  13. Vollgas

    Action Request (Lukape)

    I have reached out to Lukape through Discord and here is what he had to say: Also don't worry about the evidence having expired, I have it downloaded in my computer. Is it true that your friend backed up into him on purpose for no reason? If so, why did you exactly crop the clip so that is...
  14. Vollgas

    Ban Dispute (Exnem)

    So you do admit to breaking the rules but you think the length is too harsh, correct?
  15. Vollgas

    Claimed Action Request (Coffin Dodger)

    The reported user does not have a forums account nor a linked Discord, so I will attempt to reach out to them through Steam and in-game within the next 48 hours.
Back
Top