Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
INGAME NAME:
Dallas Narcotico

UK

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:52204533

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ADMIN:
I have done a lot of work being admin on other great rp servers, I have had a lot of experience in all the commands and what you have to do to help people and how to show others that need help how to do things, Also when players ask in OOC questions I would mostly answer them straight away unless I am in an rp situation which may happen some times. Mostly early in the morning (UK) time there are players who like to break the rules for example: Proppushers (I've seen a few) There are also people who punch whore, rdm of course people who break nlr or even just go on a massive cdming spree. I am also really responsible like on the other servers I have been on. One of the servers is a perp server which has just came to an end a month ago, The other was on my other account ages ago (1 year) on an random rp server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I just speak English, no other language.

- Dallas

ps: I have not been admin in a while so I may need to just freshen up on some of the commands, unless is different on this server, and also very grateful if you gave me this position

Please respond to this with a + or - support

I am very new to this server (joined only 2 weeks ago) , but I have seen you RDM, CDM, and FailRP ALOT! And you do not help people in OOC. The only person I see doing that are Razertje and that narcotic guy (both applying to be admin and pending) You only joined about 5 days ago and dont fully understand the server.

Id like to know what server you have been admin on. Because ive never heard of you and i have joined ALOT of RP servers try to find the perfect one (this server may be it ;) ) + If you know so much about ''being admin on other great rp servers'' then why dont you tell me some of the commands hey?

I understand that you use a voice changer in-game as you mic repeats itself with a normal voice afterwards (your real voice) To me, you sound about 14 NOT 18. (lol wut)

You also said ''Mostly early in the morning (UK) time'' You go on during high school? you naughty 14 year old boy *tut*.

I have also noticed that you have copied the other apps ALOT, for example:
The thumbs up is from narcotic and the whole text relates to razertje.

This is a 100% absolute no - coming from the community (aka me)

- Support

I want this community to be running without this dick in power. No offence kid.

One more thing, if you look up his adress he has 2 VAC server bans of garrys mod for using hacks and attempting to DDS.

I also joined just to post this because if this guy gets in power we'll all be DDSed.

If anyone should be admin, it should be me because i have major experience...

*fail fucking attempt to advertise their own servers* - Snafu

Reaction score
Everyone ignore what this fearless idiot is saying. He's obviously just new and doesn't know what he's talking about + Support

Reaction score
Grub;n865 said:
If anyone should be admin, it should be me because i have major experience...

*fail fucking attempt to advertise their own servers* - Snafu

Enjoy admining on your own server.

Reaction score
I have never in my life ddosed the server also I have never have heard of this fearless only that my friends go on it, you must be thinking of someone else :)

Can't deicde to +support or -support, you metatgamed my name but on the other hand you are a good roleplayer

Reaction score
Reapply in a month if you'll be still interested, as for now it's a no as not many people know you or actually know whether they'd want your or not. During the upcoming hours there will be a result posted in Razertje's and Max's application. After they'll be or not selected we will probably close this thread for some time due to not many people actually providing and having anything that could convince us to grant them the administrator status and put the responsibility of the server in their hands too.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.