[Enforcer]Xx_Adder_xX/Andy Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
+Support Coll guys that knows the rules and is a awesome rper. Hope you make it
Thanks mate, comments like that make my day!

Reaction score
+Support Definitely should have a shot at enforcer! A Great guy to RP with and he knows the rules very well! Good luck man

Reaction score
MrLewis122 said:
+Support Definitely should have a shot at enforcer! A Great guy to RP with and he knows the rules very well! Good luck man
Thanks mate, I hope you get enforcer as well!

Reaction score
I want to start off by saying I thought you were much older than 13. You are mature most of the time and you're a great guy to be around. However, im still unsure on your rule knowledge so I'll have to see you more in game. You should also pop up on teamspeak a little more. Anyway, good luck with the application, I give a Neutral until I see your rule knowledge and more roleplay ability.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I want to start off by saying I thought you were much older than 13. You are mature most of the time and you're a great guy to be around. However, im still unsure on your rule knowledge so I'll have to see you more in game. You should also pop up on teamspeak a little more. Anyway, good luck with the application, I give a Neutral until I see your rule knowledge and more roleplay ability.
Surething, Thanks for the help. Ill try to pop up more on teamspeak, Thanks for your advice, hopefully I can show you my knowledge!

Reaction score
It is true I have played with andy many a time and I have always had great rp with him. He always is helping people in ooc and always makes sure others around him follow the rules I do hope he is accepted as I think he could help many players have a great experience on this great server!

+support

Reaction score
Nuka said:
-support. You would not be able to handle situations at all. You should also be more active on the forums, and gain a presence on the server. I might change after reviewing your roleplay style again.
Nuka is right about "gaining a presence" on the server. Making a name for yourself, helping others and chatting in OOC makes other players know and appreciate you, making them more comfortable to you being a part of the admin team.

Reaction score
Nuka said:
-support. You would not be able to handle situations at all. You should also be more active on the forums, and gain a presence on the server. I might change after reviewing your roleplay style again.
I have always helped out in OOC and /help. Now I have took senlingames advice by going more on the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.