✮4 Corna Hustlas✮

Reaction score

Untitled_copy.png

★BACKGROUND★
The Four Corner Hustlers were founded around Madison Street in the 1960s by Walter Wheat and Freddy Malik Gauge. The Four Corner Hustlers at first were a single gang that would wear the colors black and brown, but was not in an alliance until the Vice Lords and the Four Corner Hustlers then became allies which later formed the group now known as People Nation and wear typically snapbacks and bandanas to the left side, as do the People. The gang colors are black and red and black and gold, serving under Vice Lords. They associate themselves with a black diamond with "points" at each corner.

Other symbols used by "4CH" are a top hat, a wine glass, and a rabbit. Each member is required to know "The Lit," which is the gangs statement, or creed, part of which states a commitment to love and support for their family and strive for peace within one's community.

Allies: Traveling Vice Lords
Rivals: Insane Vice Lords
Rival Colors: Blue.

✯SYMBOLS & EMBLEMS ✯

Vice Lord street gangs use a variety of gang graffiti symbols or emblems, to identify themselves and their gang 'turf' including:

• A hat cocked to the left side.(Left represents the People Nation alliance and cocking to the right represents the Folk Nation alliance)
  • Rabbit wearing a bow tie
  • Martini glass
  • The letters "VL" "4CH"
  • Top hat and cane
  • Five-point star - The five points represent (clockwise from top): Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice.
  • Crescent moon
  • Pyramid
  • Five point crown
  • 55 stands for "Keep it real" or "Everything cool"
  • Most of the members are black and Muslims

✰TERRITORY✰

The 'Burbs
s18NUiS.png

✩RANKS✩

♕Supreme Chief-King of Kings♕
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Prince of the Nation
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Chief
☆ ☆ ☆

Lieutenant
☆ ☆

Gangster

Pee Wee

-----✯Nation Laws✯
  1. You are a member of the Vice Lord Nation, show it and represent our colors. (Black and Gold)
  2. Snitches get stitches, don't talk to anyone about our business.
  3. Everyone within the Nation of Peoples will not be involved in any homosexual act or tries, mentally or physically, no exceptions.
  4. You are a family, you don't start trouble with a man that could save your life one day.
  5. You shall pay 2000$ weekly to the Organisation Bank Account.
  6. Everyone within the Nation of Peoples can and will be violated if anyone of the Nation of Peoples are not following in a key.

Last edited:
Reaction score
[OOC]
Just a little reminder!
Stomper and me are great friends, he did not copy my page or anything as this is just a prototype for his one, he will change his "Org. Page" later on.
He created this "Gang" for us to have some wonderful "GangRP", we will be roleplaying little fights and we will be having territorial disputes.
Don't worry, he will be changing his page soon, this is just a prototype!
I'm looking forward to finally have some great "GangRP".
♕Vice Lords 4 Life♕
[DOUBLEPOST=1450814329][/DOUBLEPOST]We changed plans, we will now be allied, which means The Vice Lords and The 4 Corna Hustlas are now working together.
♕VL♕ ☆4CH☆

Reaction score
Oh damn, the Paralake City Neighbourhood Watch will be all over these guys.
But seriously, I think this org is great. Going into the Suburbs and seeing a bunch of people on the streets outside of their houses playing rap music really makes this a lot more immersive, which this server really needs.
Good job 4 Corna Hustlas/Vice Lords. These orgs are some of the best I've seen, and improve the server a lot.