✮Traveling Vice Lords✮

Reaction score
u understand that every powerful org has been a "zerg" in this server and that it has never been a problem but somebody decided to start crying about organizations so everyone did

Reaction score
considering its youre big fuck boy suck a dick circle ring group that acc does anything its annoying for people who are on there own, you say you don't do shit to new players but you do

Reaction score
icekiller has a pea brain and he is 5,2 which means he has a small dick

Reaction score
By todays standards anything from back in the day is a zerg. People run out of things to blame so they choose to blame "zergs".

I actually hope that enough old players come back to form a big org, nothing better than raiding harpers back in 2016.

If you want anything to blame then its the complexity and unfairness that new players face. When i first played we stood a fair chance even against end game players, I even remember winning a raid where we got bombed as sweaters. These days? Its a joke.

Reaction score
im pretending to be cool according this absolute lunatic of a man

Reaction score
I think what he is trying to say is that your "group" is very unapproachable for new players.

Reaction score
Imagine making an org with people who got killed 2 times within an hour and then crying in OOC that i am trash. LMAO.

Reaction score
Yo what are you talking about no one cares if you are good or not nerd.