✮Traveling Vice Lords✮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
☆Nation Notification☆

-The War with the "Groove OG's" is officially over, as it seems like they are not in City anymore. Scared of the Nation?
-It does not look good for the "Supreme Kings" of the Nation, Jones Brown and Carlo Marcello, as they have been arrested for a robbery on a jewelry store, they've killed 8 Officers and may now need to face 25 to life, as they also contracted most of the Assassination of "Rival Gangs" in "Memphis" and "Paralake City".
-However a new "Organisation" might be moving to "Paralake City" they're Allied with the "☆Vice Lords☆ and people call them "Yardies", further information will not be given out yet.
-The MOB will probably get their asses whooped, as the "☆Vice Lords☆" will be joining the war to protect their Allies "The Standish Family" and for the reason stated by the ☆Prince of the Nation☆.

Reaction score
Nation Notification☆
-The Vice Lords are back in town again, close your windows, lock your doors.
-The Yardies have been sent back to "Jamaica" as every single one had an fake "Passport" and were illegal in Paralake City.
35831hj.gif

This is how they answered as soon as they got back to "Jamaica".

☆Keep it real Vice Lords☆

Reaction score
Yo homies, I'm writing this letter straight from the slammer. I'd just like y'all to know that I won't be back for about a month.
Santiago, my Ace, my main man, don't get capped while I'm gone, Aight?
The cops caught me while I was bringing a truck-load of coke over to the Bloodz three days ago. We had a hot chase, but I got blocked in man.
Jones, keep on runnin the VL. The Vice Lords 'aint nothin' without you.
Same goes for you, Carlos. Don't get capped, and don't leave the VL, 'Aight?

Banned for a month because the admins lack a sense of humour. EDIT= Brought the VL to a GTARP server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
☆Nation Notification☆
-We are not in War with any organisation at the moment.
-Joseph got out of jail, we started to spread over to Rockford, means The Vice Lords will now have turf over in Rockford.
-We are laying low since, the two "Nation Kings" got out of jail. They are now in probation.
Keep it real Vice Lords

Reaction score
{New Letter}
Yo niggas, I'm writin' this letter straight from my home town Rockford, 'aight niggas?
So I've had some hard times in jail, shanked some nigga who tried to shove his sausage in me.
But I'm out of jail now niggas, and if y'all wanna see me then I'll be in Rockford, roamin' 'round the hood.
Jones let me recruit some guys from Rockford, and now we're the true G's over in their hood. We 'aint at war with no niggas yet, but we might be soon. Some guys're flashin' their signs 'round our hood, might cap 'em if we see 'em do it again. Think these niggas might be some niggas Crippin' it. I'll be on the lookout for 'em.

Venomine let me start the VL on a GTARP server, and it's going well.

Reaction score
Vice lords isn't a generic org where everything is the same. This org is based on a gang and they do gang RP.
I meana actual RP. they don't grow all day. They go around and do gang shit.

you know what time it is gih gih

Status
Not open for further replies.