Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not really good at making rim licking replies, but
I gave Hayden 749k
Aaron 500k
Roy 300k
and another dude in v1 about 250k.
And I haven't gotten that shit back, Im a kind person, but now im also poor as shit, cant even buy vip :angery: So, I would I would really enjoy actually not being poor once in a while.

Reaction score
I need the 1 mil, because i want to be able to get my new car. Much appreciated!
friendly-people.gif

I also lost 1.6 million to a gambling addiction and 200k to lending someone and never getting it back. the money will not be spent on gambling

Last edited:
Reaction score
Need guns , lots of them. I'm poor as fuck and can't afford to constantly lose guns , so yeah some guns or money for guns would be much appreciated , also trying to get my firearms up.

Reaction score
Fuck all the people here and give it to @Filden
Filden is deserving and needs all the help she can get...

Reaction score
I need the money towards my car and also my marksmanship, i have been sweating out the last couple of days and wouldn't mind some more extra cash towards everything im working for.

Reaction score
pls never even had a mil, would be extremely cool if i could raise my firearms level

Reaction score
<insert reason why me want money>
(having an r8 isn't rich cus i don't have shit other than that)

Reaction score
Just so I can help out others in need, with the money I will help new sweaters around the city showing them the ropes and giving small welcome gifts so they can buy their first cars and food.

Status
Not open for further replies.