1 Mil Giveaway. @John Daymon is a faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title is basically what it is, I'm leaving perp shortly and I'm giving the majority of my items to friends so why not give a bit back to the community :D (I'll probs return when Nade/Other org members do but for now im outta this b, I'll lurk on the forums.)

How to enter?:
  • Rate the post friendly because hearts look kinda cool
  • Reply with why you want/need it if there isn't a reason just reply with a cancer reply anyway
Requirements:
  • No Olsen members.
  • No close friends (to cut bias :D )
  • No rich and/or well known players (I'll be the decider)
Glhf :~)

I'll pick a winner on CHRISTMAS DAY and will reply on this post with who won :D

Reaction score
I actually want to get first super car like p1,another thing you should stay and play with people you played before.

Reaction score
Because then I would actually be able to afford a good amount of guns. If I were to afford this I would probably raid a lot more but knowing how shit my FPS and Aim is on perp I would die a lot so I would be giving back to the community as well from people picking up or confiscating my guns :D

Reaction score
Tbh I just need a car which goes over 40.

But nah I'm joking don't leave, and don't give your money away, you will regret this if you ever come back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unlike the hobo, you'd meet on the street. I'm not the kind of man who'll spend the money you donate to me on drugs or guns. :)

Reaction score
i need the 1mil to get me to 125 firearms and get my rifle marksmanship up what is left over will then go to buying a new car and i also help out alot of sweatervests (so you know karma)

Reaction score
gif me monies so i can make 1200 m4s like dom and get a better car

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.