Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DaiHis
/Her Steam/In-game Name: DetrixHis
/Her SteamID: dk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Failed to comply with police and open a simple door to his property because "A tfu sniper, just sniper his friend outside". There was a shootout outside and multiple dead bodies leading to Harley Fack being warranted for murder. He then potatoed trying to shoot me for opening his door for him cop baiting
.Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/98ce69945824c9974c9ef8ffd8105421

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I was defending the property and killed you. Everything was clear to the other officer so i don’t know where you got that warrant from m8.
+ the shootout was already over for 5+ min when u arrived

Reaction score
Ok you can see Josef who knows what he's doing come up to us and see that we were clear, he left and you came because you had nlr in that place as you got killed by @Harley don't respond to a situation you had nlr in. He did not let you in as you killed me for 0 reasons and you wanted revenge

Reaction score
Pending

@Detrix are you able to provide your perspective on the incident, whether that would be with a video or a detailed explaination.

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, for some reason i didn't get any kind of notification of this. But that situation then was very confusing, the reason why i didn't open the door because due to the fact that our friend got killed. i thought the cops was going to raid the place regarless, so i decided to be on my guard and try to defend the place at all costs. thats when i heard the doors being rammed and then took action.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
If you thought the cops were going to raid regardless, why the salty ar's and reports over the raid?

Reaction score
Its not that were being salty, its the fact that we literally killed a wave of like... 20 people? and the cops helped us kill them. And all of the sudden the cops bustin our doors down and shit and now we gotta fight them off!!!???? it was just a very confusing situation at that moment, but this was soooo long ago so if yall still wanna carry this shit on, idc just do what you gotta do to me or whatever im over it lol.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Refusing to open a door because your friend got shot outside is just baiting cops.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Feel free to close this. I understand his p.o.v
I just don't like people reporting me thinking their actions are without fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.