AR On Aaron and Bobbie Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Aleksey Patrov
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Aaron Doman / Bobbie Ross
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41291045 / STEAM_0:0:163474619

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Players should be punished for 5.1 and 3.3 and 2.1. Aaron gunpointed me as I was standing outside of my shop and Bobbie was watching, but both participated in the mug. Aaron made me come out to remove the cash register because any items I dropped were priced and would probably take him too long? Once he opened the door, he continued to gunpoint me as I was outside my shop, with the door open, for anyone to see. Bobbie came in and took my beretta.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic. Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public.

The mugging was a quick in and out mug if you didn't have a cash register it wouldn't have taken so long.
No injury was gained on my player so 3.3 is eradicated.
Also the fact that no arrest warrants was gained on me or did any police follow up on me, the fact that it was night time also meant that not allot of people would have been in a shopping centre baring in mind the opening hours which meant in real life no one would have been there.

Currently in the video you see Bobbie Ross an organisation member and James Mclovin a close friend, these wouldn't have snitched.

Also spending 7+ seconds to walk in the back was 3.4 son.
Anyone needs my POV ask.

M

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.