1%

Reaction score
What you on lmao? You mean how I was gonna inside you're org. That's why you're 16:9 member joined are org? I've been in 1% for years and never will leave it. Been my gang since mono.
Yeah, best of luck insiding an org that you're too skill gapped to join, and which 16:9 member joined your org? You've been in the bootleg 1% that had to recruit the rejects after the actual good and cool people got banned from monolith, cope :banghead:

image.png

Goonsock

why are u getting heated on forums as if you didnt rage over a couple raids and defenses and then decide na cmon :laughcry::laughcry: taking this way tooserious
Respect, I like you DnChops probably cause I didn't know you on Monolith :nailbiting: (if you played)

not even, you lot was in a raid i had my kos still. chriss flynn was sat outside for like 5 10 minute waiting for nlr so i just kosed him and got a warn for it
CHRIS FLYNN? Bro I think you got the wrong org

Reaction score
I was never in bootleg 1%. Then how does the leader of 1% know me then? At this point you're just coping. Yea the "skill gap" is too big that why you got banned for playing with a cheater you knew was cheating. Hope you feel special I was asking every org If I could join was just trying to hit a quick lick lmao. The leader of 16:9 doesn't even know who leaving his org keep up the act. What does that SS prove I'm confused? At this point you're just saying random shit

Reaction score
I was never in bootleg 1%. Then how does the leader of 1% know me then?
Because he owned it?

Yea the skill gap is too big that why you got banned for playing with a cheater you knew was cheating.
Pulling out the receipts from over a year ago, thats crazy! Almost as if I did one raid with him and it was against a friend :cat:

Hope you feel special I was asking every org If I could join was just trying to hit a quick lick lmao.
I do feel special that I was on the list, thank you.
The leader of 16:9 doesn't even know who leaving his org keep up the act.
Go ahead and say who it was then :facepalm:

Reaction score
Because he owned it?

Pulling out the receipts from over a year ago, thats crazy! Almost as if I did one raid with him and it was against a friend :cat:

I do feel special that I was on the list, thank you.

Go ahead and say who it was then :facepalm:
Look I'm gonna give you a quick fact check after this I'm not wasting my time with a perphead degenerate. I knew Matthew King way before this. Bootleg 1% was made by staff they were the only ones who could delete it and remake it. I was never cool with staff by the time bootleg 1% was made I was already in SNS for a long time. I don't even know who you are from monolith so I don't know where you got this from. Bob shaq.

Reaction score
Look I'm gonna give you a quick fact check after this I'm not wasting my time with a perphead degenerate. I knew Matthew King way before this. Bootleg 1% was made by staff they were the only ones who could delete it and remake it. I was never cool with staff by the time bootleg 1% was made I was already in SNS for a long time. I don't even know who you are from monolith so I don't know where you got this from. Bob shaq.
Bob Shaq got kicked from 16:9 because he was a reject who had one person vouch for him and then that one person kicked him as he seemed degen, sorry to tell you mate :nailbiting:

I don't really see the point in reading the rest of your message as that was all I cared about. Have a good day darling.

Reaction score
Bob Shaq got kicked from 16:9 because he was a reject who had one person vouch for him and then that one person kicked him as he seemed degen, sorry to tell you mate :nailbiting:

I don't really see the point in reading the rest of your message as that was all I cared about. Have a good day darling.
Yea ok....

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, best of luck insiding an org that you're too skill gapped to join, and which 16:9 member joined your org? You've been in the bootleg 1% that had to recruit the rejects after the actual good and cool people got banned from monolith, cope :banghead:

image.png

Goonsock

Respect, I like you DnChops probably cause I didn't know you on Monolith :nailbiting: (if you played)

CHRIS FLYNN? Bro I think you got the wrong org
i used to play back in like early 2023. thats when i started but i did see you on a couple times on monolith i think. was you moderator or something?

you remember sekes 55 kill streak. and chriss flynn was sat outside waiting on nlr so other cops would come. i didnt realise chriss was sat outside we was wiating for like 5 minute so i kosed him and got a warn for it

Reaction score
nice org page I'm sure this is what you expected when you created it :watched:

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
tell me im wrong about it though only the top orgs are talking here

Reaction score
If you're really about that beef, upload a video of you talking shit into the camera flexing firearms, etc. otherwise step off my org page pussies. #1%OnTheTop #HatersMad #Gamer4Life
Thank you for the support steelo :salute: