Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When you create future Idea-Topics please follow this Template:

Topic: Tazers For Sergeant and Lt

Short explanation (in notes):
-Sergeant gets a tazer
-LT gets a tazer
- It is simple a different weapon which will stun a player instead of hitting them with a nightstick.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):Reason being is they are very useful, most cops have them in high density places, the reason paralake doesnt is because of the abuse, by only giving it to Sergeant and LT its gives a level of trust and allows dangerous situation to be resolved in a different mater.

Optional additions:
-Maybe Speed enforcer?
-One that takes about 20 seconds to charge
- Show Sergeants player model and LT player model.

Reaction score
Think this is a pretty good idea. If it would stun it would be really nice, preventing all these people from running away etc.. and making RP situations more realistic/less of a hassle. I definitely support this :)

Reaction score
I Can't see any reason on why only Sgt and LT's should have it. They come out in the exact same situations as normal officers do. I Think either everyone should have it or no one should have it. The abuse with it could be prevented with the "Charge Timer" on it. And also simply /reports and Ban Requests. Maybe also add a new rule for tazers in use?

Changed my opinion about it. +Support
[DOUBLEPOST=1433285755,1433284645][/DOUBLEPOST]Tbh this has already been suggested and accepted (Twice)

https://perpheads.com/threads/police-taser.3669/

https://perpheads.com/threads/police-tazer-weapon.6152/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay i see they have been accepted but i personal feel this suggestion is better and more detailed that the other, plus nothing has happened with that accepted suggestion

MattIs

denied.jpg

Idea has already been suggested, and accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.