Police Taser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have seen realistic tasers on other servers and I think it would help,because when people run at gun point (brakeing rules we can take then then cuff them the server what has it is QIG perp hopefully you can get these into the server

Deleted member 5920

Use the format and check that no one else has suggested this :)

Reaction score
This will be useful for taking down suspects that could be looking to cause trouble but I dont want raids turning into a tazer spam. I will support if they are restricted on how they are used.

Reaction score
Already suggested and denied earlier. Please search and check if something is accepted or denied before. You've also not used the template provided.

Reaction score
Once upon a time we had a Taser, but it had issues so it occasionally would crash the server (so we removed), but I played a bit around with the code of it today and think I found the problem as to why it would, however it still has a few other visual issues in order to make it functionable.

So we may add it back sometime, however it may be quite restricted in who has it, as to prevent abuse (as from my experience with servers that have Tasers, generally people are even more trigger happy with them than they are guns). At this time I'm thinking only speed (traffic) enforcement and possibly lieutenant would be given it. We will see what comes of it.

Reaction score
I think tasers would be a great idea. I've wanted them since I joined PH months ago.

Reaction score
So we may add it back sometime, however it may be quite restricted in who has it, as to prevent abuse (as from my experience with servers that have Tasers, generally people are even more trigger happy with them than they are guns). At this time I'm thinking only speed (traffic) enforcement and possibly lieutenant would be given it. We will see what comes of it.

As you already stated it should be an Speed Enforcer and Lieutenant only weapon. Although giving out such a powerful weapon will become a big issue if it gets in the wrong hands. Additionally as you also stated Police would use the taser during a raid which obviously is not an realistic action. Normally taser only get used when a suspect is dangerous and/or not complying.

So the question would be how do we make sure that those specific cops that are allowed to carry a taser use that weapon right and not use it in situations where a taser is not needed ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I don't see LT needs it, Since he has a gun, He can point a gun at a fleeing suspect, But SE (Speed enforcer) has no guns, Which means their suspect can easily escape by running. I only think this should be added to SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.