$10m Giveaway and a goodbye

Reaction score
It's been fun playing with you man, we all need breaks here and there. I typically take a year long break, I understand. Stay in touch dude!

Reaction score
THANK U BONNIE

100669c5-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-ix-mr.jpg

Reaction score
We never really got to know eachother, but from the interactions we’ve had and what I’ve heard from others. I can safely say that you’re a good man. Thanks for your effort and always being fair with us. We all appreciate you.

My current car is a black Mercedes A180 automatic. I don’t have a picture lol. I never bothered making one.

My dreamcar? Many peeps tend to list cars that will be near impossible to get. My obtainable dreamcar is Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Aiming to get one before my brother does in like 5 to 7 years.

Peace brother, best of luck to you. And we will meet again for sure. (Dont need to include me in the giveaway, let someone else become the beggarking)

Reaction score
We never really got to know eachother, but from the interactions we’ve had and what I’ve heard from others. I can safely say that you’re a good man. Thanks for your effort and always being fair with us. We all appreciate you.

My current car is a black Mercedes A180 automatic. I don’t have a picture lol. I never bothered making one.

My dreamcar? Many peeps tend to list cars that will be near impossible to get. My obtainable dreamcar is Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Aiming to get one before my brother does in like 5 to 7 years.

Peace brother, best of luck to you. And we will meet again for sure. (Dont need to include me in the giveaway, let someone else become the beggarking)
appreciate it man❤️

Reaction score
I recently bought a Trackhawk which was a car I wanted for a long time in my whole life, if I had to dream of another car that I would like to have had, it'd be this machine

bc09d79df1697e3e7989a7d011002ec2.jpg