12.3 Edit - Right Turn On Red (RTOR)

Reaction score
Roundabouts will only work in perp if they are big. If they are small, all it does is temper people driving, then it would just be added clutter to the map.
Dutch peeps will probs understand my dilemma
but roundabout will save 70% of sweater lives as they can hide on it while cars zoom around instead of running over highway

Reaction score
Given that most people drive like absolute twats on this server (myself included), the last thing we need is someone pulling out on a red light coming from PD to go right and some mad man going 130MPH in their generic supercar from the Suburbs area which then will end with them smacking the absolute shit into the other person's car.
Wrecks wouldn't be an issue if you followed the law and stopped speeding. Your putting yourself at risk for 0 reason by doing 130 down the highway. I feel its unfair to downvote this suggestion because people can't follow speed limits. its not our fault that people continue to choose to speed extremely dangerously.

Reaction score
Wrecks wouldn't be an issue if you followed the law and stopped speeding. Your putting yourself at risk for 0 reason by doing 130 down the highway. I feel its unfair to downvote this suggestion because people can't follow speed limits. its not our fault that people continue to choose to speed extremely dangerously.
Regardless of who is at fault, ultimately prevention of serious injury/collisions is significantly more important than the small number of benefits of adding right on red brings.

Reaction score
Regardless of who is at fault, ultimately prevention of serious injury/collisions is significantly more important than the small number of benefits of adding right on red brings.
I would say not speeding would severely prevent serious injury and collisions. Most accidents i see on the server are caused by speeding.

Reaction score
I would say not speeding would severely prevent serious injury and collisions. Most accidents i see on the server are caused by speeding.
Would you be in favour of adding speed cameras that can be placed down on the highway then? Don't get me wrong, I agree that the freedom of consequences speeders have is ridiculous. However, in the history of PERP, suggestions that would put speeders at higher risk of getting caught were almost immediately put down, with the argument, that it would damage the gameplay aspect of PERP.

If you genuinely want this law to be adjusted, you need to add more ways for the PLPD to catch speeders.

Reaction score
Would you be in favour of adding speed cameras that can be placed down on the highway then? Don't get me wrong, I agree that the freedom of consequences speeders have is ridiculous. However, in the history of PERP, suggestions that would put speeders at higher risk of getting caught were almost immediately put down, with the argument, that it would damage the gameplay aspect of PERP.

If you genuinely want this law to be adjusted, you need to add more ways for the PLPD to catch speeders.
I'm very much in favor of that.