1500 WORDS

Reaction score
could've finished it already instead of asking help on a gaming forum

Reaction score
Try to find someone that has done the same assignment, ask for it, copy+paste it and change it using ur own words and add some random bullshit.

Reaction score
20 minutes on a forum is 20 minutes you could be spending researching into and writing your essay
get off the forums and do your work man, you're going to leave it too late and fuck everything up :(

Reaction score
Go into stupid amounts of detail to bore the living shit out of your marker. Its what I did with GCSE maths, Drew a bunch of random equations without even working out the answer and I still got a D (which is shit but yanno).

Reaction score
alright the secret is to write words inbetween paragraphs and colour them in white this way it will get your word count up and wont be able to be seen.

what a bellend this guy is like

your welcome.

Reaction score
Are the people who have the black backgrounds bellends or are you a bellend for not having it in the correct colour for the people who have the darker one. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Deleted member 1235

They check for this at our University. I know someone who got kicked off the course because they submitted like 3 essays and all were about 700 words short of the 2000 or 3500 word target lmao