Model Suggestion 1965-7 Ford Mustang Coupe

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: 1965-7 Ford Mustang Coupe
Suggestion Description: We have plenty of vehicles, but we don't have any classic cars that are particularly fast, so I think we should add a 1965-7 Ford Mustang Coupe Variant to PERPHeads.

Here's how I believe it would work.
It could potentially go about 80 (90 or so when 2X upgraded) MPH and have the same handling as a Lexus IS F, have some mod kits if available and such. The Trunk space would be okay (maybe 3-4 spots)and it would be able to carry 2-4 passengers.

I believe this model should be the one used. It looks very nice (except has a trunk and the engine which need removal)

Would this improve the game gameplay wise? No, not really. Is it a fun and very good looking car? Yes, it is.
Is this a dumb suggestion? Up to you.

Why should this be added?:
- It adds another a new car.
-Fast and Classic Vehicle which we don't really have much of.

What negatives could this have?:
-Configuring the Model, Handling and Speed. Lot of dev time, Removing the Engine and the Trunk parts. More dev Time.
-Other than that, nothing else i can think off. Feel free to mention some in the comments.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: None, just adds a car that I would like to see get added.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: 1965-7 Ford Mustang Coupe
Suggestion Description: We have plenty of vehicles, but we don't have any classic cars that are particularly fast, so I think we should add a 1965-7 Ford Mustang Coupe Variant to PERPHeads.

Here's how I believe it would work.
It could potentially go about 80 (90 or so when 2X upgraded) MPH and have the same handling as a Lexus IS F, have some mod kits if available and such. The Trunk space would be okay (maybe 3-4 spots)and it would be able to carry 2-4 passengers.

I believe this model should be the one used. It looks very nice (except has a trunk and the engine which need removal)

Would this improve the game gameplay wise? No, not really. Is it a fun and very good looking car? Yes, it is.
Is this a dumb suggestion? Up to you.

Why should this be added?:
- It adds another a new car.
-Fast and Classic Vehicle which we don't really have much of.

What negatives could this have?:
-Configuring the Model, Handling and Speed. Lot of dev time, Removing the Engine and the Trunk parts. More dev Time.
-Other than that, nothing else i can think off. Feel free to mention some in the comments.

What problem would this suggestion solve?: None, just adds a car that I would like to see get added.

Useful Images:
Since its not part of TDM cars it will never be added.

Reaction score
Look at past suggestions...

One example I found in 3 seconds: https://perpheads.com/threads/new-cars.55133/
Since its not part of TDM cars it will never be added.
Not true…

The devs want to add more cars, however the main issue is skins, because we use so many skin slots we need cars that have space for these.

The other issue is making sure they are lightweight adding to prevent lag, some single cars are bigger than a bigger TDM car pack.

They do want more cars, just want to make it work.

Reaction score
Not true…

The devs want to add more cars, however the main issue is skins, because we use so many skin slots we need cars that have space for these.

The other issue is making sure they are lightweight adding to prevent lag, some single cars are bigger than a bigger TDM car pack.

They do want more cars, just want to make it work.
Which is exactly why only TDM cars are picked, they are optimized and work with the current systems.

The only times non-tdm cars are picked are for very exclusive vehicles that aren't obtainable otherwise for example the brute SWAT van.