[Suggestion] Ford Explorer | SUV | Addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://www.perpheads.com/threads/ford-explorer-discussion.30531/

Main Idea:
The idea of this is to add the Ford Explorer SUV to the Perpheads server.

Full description of the idea:
Well nothing really much to add as a full description other than the fact that it's a ford explorer SUV.

Why should it be added?:
I think it would be an interesting vehicle to add to the server as currently there is not really that many SUVs in the server and having the ford explorer could lead to other possibilities like adding it as a police patrol vehicle or generally using it as an all terrain vehicle.

Pros:
- Adds more diversity to the SUVs in game.
- Can be extended into use by the Police Department.
- Adds an additional vehicle in game.

Cons:
-
It seems like in the discussion there was no real con to adding this vehicle other than the fact if there is no TDM car model for it we may not be able to add it as a vehicle.

*Other additions:
-
Create a premade police skin just in case the police department would like to use it as a patrol vehicle. Saves time doing it in the future if they decided on it.

https://gyazo.com/1a325cf225d07e33e9495c9639e8878b

Reaction score
It would be lovely to have a explorer, it is a very nice car and works well for policing. Could also replace the current escalade we use for PLPD right now, i don't like it.

Reaction score
I really do agree that we need more SUV's on the serverl. And now when TFU is looking for a new vehicle then this might be an option?

And also as @Pvt. Jeff said. Maybe replace it with the Esclade?

Reaction score
instead of focusing on adding new police cars maybe we should consider making them police cars in the first place? I mean at least update the crown vic and chargers with the tdmcars police package, not talking about just adding police equipment into the existing models.

Reaction score
ew no it's ugly plus there are too many stupid american cars on perp anyway where are the trabants or how about some more asian cars

Status
Not open for further replies.