1st person driving + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

I noticed something, the mirrors in cars dont actually do anything, making it impossible to see cars behind you in 1st person in cars like an ambulance. Also i suggest adding blinker lights so people can see if your turning right or left after the light turns green.

Reaction score
I completely agree, if it is possible to add fully functional mirrors, the ability to move your view within the car, and indicators, then completely disable third-person mode, and allow for more realistic driving.

At the least, adding indicators would be a good addition, but not enough to disable third person views.

Reaction score
Camera stuck on 1st person would indeed be nice, but the van, ambulance and firetruck will need working mirrors.

Reaction score
Mirrors are impossible on vehicles for a couple of complex reasons, but just know that will never happen. However, I have talked to Fredy in the past about making it so some button such as shift, would force your camera to look backward between the front seats so it'd be like looking over your shoulder, to see behind you. No real word on if we plan on doing this or not at some point, but I am totally for having first person cars only, since at least for me personally I know I drive far more carefully in first person than if I'm in third. So I would think there might be better driving overall, may also need like Ctrl button to show a top down view of your car, so when you're parking you can clearly tell if you're in the parking spot properly or not.

Reaction score
StephenPuffs said:
Mirrors are impossible on vehicles for a couple of complex reasons, but just know that will never happen. However, I have talked to Fredy in the past about making it so some button such as shift, would force your camera to look backward between the front seats so it'd be like looking over your shoulder, to see behind you. No real word on if we plan on doing this or not at some point, but I am totally for having first person cars only, since at least for me personally I know I drive far more carefully in first person than if I'm in third. So I would think there might be better driving overall, may also need like Ctrl button to show a top down view of your car, so when you're parking you can clearly tell if you're in the parking spot properly or not.
I hope to see this happen in the future ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.