2.5 - [NOS] Askasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson / Jack Slaughter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [NOS] Askasta
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82185287
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Decided to instantly shoot me in the head, because apparently police was placing C2 on the door below. Which I was quiet Unaware off, I was told cops were there so I went out to speak to them and see him gunpointing him. I lock my door and was gonna speak to them but he decided he was gonna shoot me in the head instead. Just cause I had a Shotgun on my back.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2025374978

My recording software fucked up, if you ABSOLUTELY need demo, I can get it. However he admitted to shooting me even though my gun was on my back here.
Tick:

Reaction score
Yea as he said. There was a raid going on while raiding he suddenly comes out and we already know that they are mates with the apartment downstairs. I Told him to go back he still wanted to talk so i just shot him in the head to get the danger eliminated.

There was no chance to talk i told him to go back in the apartment he still refused and also locked the door so yea as i said i went for a headshot.

Slaughters are known to just shoot back when a raid is going on since they play very aggressive with the meaning that mostly "talking the situation out" is not a option for them. Even for minor law breaks they start to run away to make it a big thing to start shooting.

As example i was protecting the premiter since slums raid going on. So i drag a guy out who passed the premiter and told him to stay back. He then starts to run in i chase him he locks himself inside slums 2 i clearly told him if he just opens the door i will only give ticket. He then does nothing no response suddenly he opens the door closing iti nstantly again and locking it to provokate me. So i just walk off and check license plates and ticket his car then go away waiting for him to come outside. Later i found him at subs then arresting him. He said "No you cant do that i wanted you to raid me."

I really see no issue in this situation from my perspective he comes out armed to "talk" while raid was going on he 100% wanted to just walk down then flank the TFU and me cause i told him multiple times to go back into the apartment he just closes the door and locks it wich would be kinda 3.4 if im not wrong since he dosent follow commands under gunpoint. Yes it might be an aggressive way from my side to just pop him but yea as i stated above i also was nervous in that situation and got little bit heated when he didnt follow my orders given so yea i decided to pop him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

I am involved, I was in the same situation.

You're chatting bare shit. "Slaughers are known to just shoot without roleplaying". What the fuck do you call this then? You just straight up shot them when there was multiple non lethal options. Not only does this violate PLPD policies, it violates server rules.

You could have tazed him, told him to raise his hands then cuff him, had one of the other many officers on scene cuff him whilst you keep a gun on him or even you could've hit him with your night stick. No, the reason you shot him is because you have no concept of the rules or policies of the server or PLPD, whether through mental ineptitude or simply not caring.

This whole explanation reads like a 5 year old who has had his toys stolen off him in the playground by the bigger kid so decides to lash out in anyway possible. Just admit you don't know the rules so the staff can punish you.

Reaction score
You are changing my words and just slandering here. I Said "In a Raid slaughters are known to just shoot back"
You just changed the whole sentence and took it off context.

1. I am a Officer we have no Tazer
2. There was only 1 TFU and another Officer afk outside slums there was no backup on us to cuff him.
3. I Shot him because of the reason he didnt follow commands and he prob came out to flank cause i first decided to tell him multiple times to go back into the apartment no he closes the door and locks it.

"This whole explanation reads like a 5 year old who has had his toys stolen off him in the playground by the bigger kid so decides to lash out in anyway possible. Just admit you don't know the rules so the staff can punish you. " Could you stop the slander that sentence was so unnessecary.

I Gave my point of view and explaining. Let Staff respond and deal with this

Reaction score
That's a huge lie you never said anything, even if you did, you never gave me enough time, but seems like I have to get my demo for that, so I will soon.

Even IF slaughters is known to escalate situations that is far from enough reason to just shoot me. As a previous staff member even though I was demoted none of the reasons was for 2.5 as I'm far too familiar with this rule. Even if you had told me to go away and I heard you and broke 3.4 it's still against the rules to just shoot me as an officer.

Your job is to protect not to resolve to shoot. And no, I was not aware of raid, cause when I asked why tfu was there, none of them said raid, if I was gonna flank I wouldn't have just stared at you, I would've gone out and shoot you. Thank you very much.

Also you're starting to generalise stuff as "Slaughters is known to just escalate situations" which is really not a fair situations. I'm quiet sure you know that Im not doing the same as the other slaughters IF this was the case however it is most certainly not.

Some slaughters does, but that's only a few and some people who's NOT a part of slaughters do exactly the same aswell, it happens sometimes, not a reason to go shooting someone for.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This indicates you don't know forum rules either, cause slander is allowed in an ar. The only place it IS allowed. Oh yeah, and Admin Sits.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You can clearly see and hear, there was said nothing, he just resolved to shooting almost right after I had come out the door here.

Reaction score
wtf i remember that i gave you command to go back inside the apartment then shooting you ?
Im now myself confused at this point.

Reaction score
@Jack P it dosent matter if its allowed or not it was still unnecessary to slander like that you can write your opinion like a normal human being and not slander someone and point your finger towards someone and throw blank slander at him.

He anyways has prob some aggression problems cause i've seen that he slanders/insult/bully other player as example this brad dude he told him to stop with it multieple times even in LOOC and he still continues to bully him about his problem wich im not gonna mention here.

Reaction score
Even if you did, it would've still not have been allowed to shoot me, before I showed any threat, that's the point of the Policy aswell, Use of Force Policy, Law and 2.5 rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.