3.3 Realistic actions

Alex

3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player, when mugging someone you must also not force storage access as it is in no way realistic to put items that you've just mugged off the owner, into their storage chest.

Please rewrite my part for no grammar issues :(

Death Howl: Why roleplay when you can just use a chest when you have mugged the guy. There is a reason why storage cannot be used during a raid and it should be over when only the winners are left standing and no one else will be turning up anytime soon. Even if you are mugging someone if you are in their property by force it is raiding even if you are only mugging him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
As I posted in your previous thread that has been closed:

Liam said:
I think you mean 2.1?

But if this is the case then I think you should also make it unrealistic to give storage to random people? Because it's unrealistic to give them access to all of your items, because if we're talking about realistically; they would be putting it in the exact same chest as you i.e the chest would be shared between all people there accessing it meaning all items would be accessed by everyone.

Reaction score
Why roleplay when you can just use a chest when you have mugged the guy. There is a reason why storage cannot be used during a raid and it should be over when only the winners are left standing and no one else will be turning up anytime soon. Even if you are mugging someone if you are in their property by force it is raiding even if you are only mugging him.