2.1 update.

Reaction score
What law do you wish to Edit: 2.1 Play Realistically

Your version of the law:
This game mode aims to emulate real life, and as such, players are expected to play realistically at all times. For example, requesting storage access from a guy you just mugged/raided. Because life is not ‘black and white’, there is potential for some scenarios to have not been included in this document, these rules are also not necessarily ‘written in stone’, meaning that exceptions can be made where appropriate - any such exceptions are purely determined by an administrator’s discretion. [bluh bluh bluh...]

Why do you believe this law should be Edited: Well I see many people are getting used to request storage access from people they are raiding/mugging for them to store their stolen items and if they don't give them storage access they would break 3.4 anyways. This should be under 2.1 itself but I am specifying it. It wouldn't be realistic at all to store your items in a chest that is owned by the guy you raided/mugged would it? He would then just open his chest to see all his stuff there.

Reaction score
Im raiding you now give me storage to my silenced M9. It is technicly a raid since you have entered a property without keys or the owners consent. To be honest giving a mugger or raider storage access gives them an entire armoury of guns if the police come knocking. I believe this should be added if you are getting raided and they can use storage then we may as well just not bother if we lose a raid since they can restock if they win.

You should stick to what you have with you in a raid not putting your loot away in storage or we should just allow muggings at the public storage because this is what it is like. It is unfair and to easy to get away with what you steal

Massive support from me.

Reaction score
I agree that it's pretty dumb for someone to break into your house, take all your shit and then leave it in a box inside your house. +support

Reaction score
This may prevent Murtsley Raiding though.

"Murtsley Raiding" - Verb

"To gain someone's trust and upon them letting you into their base, taking all of their things then leaving and playing the innocent kitten upon everyone realizing what's happened. Including but not limited to; Stealing your drugs, stealing things from your trunks and burning props."