3.4, 2.5, 1.1 - 1, 4 (That's their names..) and Code Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Speedy Theres no doubt you would be a raging kid if you died constantly, and we responded with "Stop crying it's just a game" I already see enough raging of you when you try to be big and be something.

Reaction score
@Jack P Speedy a raging kid? lol I don't think I know someone else that don't care about a game like him. You tho, you just crying over 5 minutes mate

Reaction score
@Sossa I getting upset or your org mates getting upset shit talking all the day lmao? if I compare my playtime in the last 2 years to yours we can see who take it serious man, I give flying fuck about this AR, others AR that has been made on me and so on :)

Reaction score
And you're a sheep who can't stop being invovled, because you're scared nobody would care about you if you don't go up their ass constantly and lick it up.

Deleted member 4116

@Speedy your playtime is still higher than mine what I got in 5 years rofl, if you don't care about this AR stop replying then?

Reaction score
@MachineGunO either way I'm done with your ass licking on your friends cause you can't stick up for yourself so you have to help your friend so they care about you. And make you involved in stuff you're not involved in.

I'm done talking here I rather get Corona and die than continue more arguememts with you melon heads

Reaction score
@Jack P I don't think you know who youre talking to lmao, calling me a ass licker is probably the least thing I am, I couldn't give a fuck about anyone else but about that sitaution, I was indeed involved buddy ;)

Reaction score
@Speedy Yeah I crafted you guns.. Because you ordered guns lmao. Ofc I craft guns to people who order guns to get money you melon lmfao. What point would it be to have a gun crafting and selling business if I don't wanna do it this is like the worst example you can come up with.

Reaction score
And you ordered 50 m1911's I crafted 10 and didn't even sell shit of them to you. Despite you guys kept begging me to that just shows how few fucks I give, but I'm sure you remember it another way lmao.

Reaction score
@Speedy Oh ye I totally forgot about Jack ass licking me and Nade lmao and now hes there being all big ego head after staff. Imagne when you finsihed mugging someone and tell him to craft us 200 rifle ammo and the dog does it

Reaction score
@MachineGunO You have a real short term memory, 1. It was pistol boxes 2. It was 100 boxes 3. Is crafted 40 4. YOU PAID 30K more than it cost me to make, yeah I definitely asslickd you I seee

Status
Not open for further replies.