3.4, 2.5, 1.1 - 1, 4 (That's their names..) and Code Monkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson / Jack Slaughter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 1 and 4
His/Her SteamID: 1: STEAM_0:0:76440963 / 4: STEAM_0:1:26840720
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was on my way to the gas station, to get some fuel cans as I was gonna do something. When I was walking down and saw an officer, apparently as you can see in the video Code Monkey draws a gun, which I didn't realise. He says "Stop stop, come back here", I turn around to see if he got me under gunpoint so I didn't break it, he start a shootout whilst an officer of the law see it, the second they start to shoot I back away, and Ethan Belinsky i believe that's either 1 or 4 kills me. Also keep in mind, he was about to try to mug me right at the entrance of Slums aswell, which is quiet public if someone walks by or drives by, or just looking from PD at a certain place aswell.

After this 1 and 4 starts being extremely disrespectful in LOOC for god knows whatever reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

guKCWck4szlB.png

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peterson / Jack Slaughter
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: 1, 4 and Code Monkey
His/Her SteamID: 1: STEAM_0:0:76440963 / 4: STEAM_0:1:26840720 / Code Monkey: STEAM_0:0:183447894
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was on my way to the gas station, to get some fuel cans as I was gonna do something. When I was walking down and saw an officer, apparently as you can see in the video Code Monkey draws a gun, which I didn't realise. He says "Stop stop, come back here", I turn around to see if he got me under gunpoint so I didn't break it, he start a shootout whilst an officer of the law see it, the second they start to shoot I back away, and Ethan Belinsky i believe that's either 1 or 4 kills me. Also keep in mind, he was about to try to mug me right at the entrance of Slums aswell, which is quiet public if someone walks by or drives by, or just looking from PD at a certain place aswell.

After this 1 and 4 starts being extremely disrespectful in LOOC for god knows whatever reason.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
Hey Jack, you are right I did make a mistake. I pulled my gun in attempt to prevent myself from being gunpointed by you guys. Probably wasn't the smartest move with a cop there. Sorry about that. I do not appreciate your org's 1.1 though as I have posted. I literally did nothing to them.

Deleted member 5920

But we weren't gunpointing you? We were literally on our way to buy materials.

Reaction score
Idk who you gunpointed, that's why I continued as I didn't even realise it before you started talking where I thought it was me. Then I got shot and @Speedy Claiming I ignored gunpoint, despite him saying nothing at all other than gunpointing me so I moved backwards as he also looked away as he shot, so I assumed it was you who gunpointed me aswell.

Idk if my org had guns behind me or guns out or anything, if that was the case that would've been fair enough to try to protect yourself also with a police officer to act within law 2.1, and 2.2 However. You need to remember, even if they did that, there was still an officer and they would've broken the rules if they did, which you could've used in your advantage, if they had. As a matter of fact though, me and atleast a few of them was going to buy some mats.

Reaction score
Ignore commands undergp > getting shot to death > crying
how Slaughters play on the server: Why you playing cop go civ > me go civ > kill half zerg slaughters> why I got shot? hello? hello?!!@$!@$!@$@!$@!$@!$@!

Reaction score
You're not the smartest, you can clearly see I didn't realise any gunpoint. I literally stopped and looked back to see whether I was under gunpoint or not. And you're not saying anything in the video.

Reaction score
@Speedy you didnt give me a chance to put my hands up,you gave me max 2-3 seconds,i was crafting at that moment,ive tried to cancel my crafting and put my hands up,and you insta tapped me.

Reaction score
@Dapsas you playing 24/7 and its took you more than 5 seconds to put your hands up bro next time train your fingers faster

Reaction score
@Speedy Have you even seen the video??? And also if YOU'RE the one gunpointing me YEAH you need to say something, cause otherwise that's usually an indication you're just gonna kill me, I literally stood still and the second shots were fired I moved back to not get hit by crossfire WHICH IS ALLOWED ACCORDING TO RULE 3.6 STAYING ALIVE. You could've literally have said "Stop" and I would've stopped, instead you decided to instantly resolve to shoot me.

Reaction score
@Speedy I didn't ignore any commands, you're just genuinely blind. I wasn't looking at him when he gunpointed me, and I'd gladly refer you to another Report similar to your cries, where a guy I reported, got denied cause he didn't see me gunpointing. I literally turned around to see if he gunpointed me and there was no view, whereafter one of my org members died therefor I assumed it was them. So no I did not break gunpoint. But gl using that excuse mate, what you did was against rules, just you see :).

Reaction score
You can say a lot about what I sucked at, as a staff member. But one thing I knew everything about, was when 2.5 was broken and when it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.