Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I acted that way because of his continuous break of rules while raiding and then harrasing about the raid in OOC. He broke rule 5.3 by raiding the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. Another was 3.3 move realistically, he would break open the door and jump back and get into position while the door was still opeining, croucle toggle, strafe spam, and be generally unrealistic and twitchy to get an edge in the gunfights. The final rule he broke was 2.4 excessive negativity by continuing to Target us as new players, night after night. This was all done intentionally I believe as the night of the demo as well as the past few nights, the raiding only starts when there are only five or six people online and none are administration. For example the night of the demo, here, Fredy had just got done restarting the server from testing and had left, then the raiding began.

This is why I acted the way that I did and I and my friend are disappointed that we have to put up with guys like this instead of the realistic roleplay experience that we would like, but I can attest that we should have handled it better. I also should have been told about the demo feature before today as so I could show the parts he took out but that information is no where written on the website. Seems it's easy to find the rules and hard to find out how get someone in trouble for breaking them.

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I acted that way because of his continuous break of rules while raiding and then harrasing about the raid in OOC. He broke rule 5.3 by raiding the same property more than twice in a 60 minute period. Another was 3.3 move realistically, he would break open the door and jump back and get into position while the door was still opeining, croucle toggle, strafe spam, and be generally unrealistic and twitchy to get an edge in the gunfights. The final rule he broke was 2.4 excessive negativity by continuing to Target us as new players, night after night. This was all done intentionally I believe as the night of the demo as well as the past few nights, the raiding only starts when there are only five or six people online and none are administration. For example the night of the demo, here, Fredy had just got done restarting the server from testing and had left, then the raiding began.

This is why I acted the way that I did and I and my friend are disappointed that we have to put up with guys like this instead of the realistic roleplay experience that we would like, but I can attest that we should have handled it better. I also should have been told about the demo feature before today as so I could show the parts he took out but that information is no where written on the website. Seems it's easy to find the rules and hard to find out how get someone in trouble for breaking them.
Do you want me to mention that you were legit being toxic in ooc over me fucking you up in a raid? Also, I told you to make an AR or show your evidence instead of being mad.

Reaction score
Do you want me to mention that you were legit being toxic in ooc over me fucking you up in a raid? Also, I told you to make an AR or show your evidence instead of being mad.
Mention whatever you like this is your AR but in my defense we still had to deal with you guys a third time and maybe even a fourth time if we stayed on the server, and this all took place in less than an hour, which brings me back to my point of ONE of the many rules you broke; 5.3.
Either way, through all the rules you broke, we still tried our best to conduct ourselves realistically, we even used the fire extinguisher in a realistic manner; ie to blind you and your buddy as my friend hid behind the door with a bat trying to get the surprise on you and grab your weapon. We, as new players, had ran out of our guns and didnt have anything but melee weapons due to the first two raids that hour, which brings me to another point of one of the many rules you broke, 2.4.

What exactly are you saying by that anyway?: "Go and make an AR" as you are openly breaking multiple rules knowing no admin is online in the low populated server hours of the night because you think your sly. Is that suppose to be a cocky gesture? If anyone was mad it seems it was you with this REVENGE AR as we had let it go and written you and your friends off as griefing minges and you proceeded to report me for using a fire extinguisher, after all the rules you broke in the process. Who is "toxic and got fucked up" again?

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted.

From the video, it's pretty clear that you've broken 3.4 - What does not help this case, is the fact that you've recently come back from one of my bans for breaking the same rule. You need to understand that you should be carrying on with the situation at hand, and follow the rules absolutely until a staff member gets a chance to review your report, and/or you've done with the situation and can upload an Action Request.

For future reference, if somebody has a gun pointed directly towards you and are telling you to do something, you should be doing it. There's absolutely no excuse for unnecessarily risking your life whilst gun-pointed, please revise 3.4 prior to playing the server again.

User will be banned for 3.4

(As for the accused breach of 5.3 etc, feel free to upload an AR and I'll go ahead and review it asap)

Status
Not open for further replies.