5.1 Mugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now rule 5.1 says:

c6ce364e1d.png

If this rule isn't stating that you can't kill anyone after a mug, all the bans that have occurred are completely wrong due to the fact that it isn't in the rule.

If people state that you aren't allowed to kill after mugging this rule should be changed.

Even staff members say this, but still isn't in the rules section (on the forums)

Ash

Reaction score
It doesn't have to state that you cannot kill anyone after a mugging, that comes under 2.5- Excessive Negativity.

5aae1366c9e6b06f3f91ead6b525bc35.png

Basically says everything it needs to. By you saying all the bans are wrong, they aren't, as the rule states "players are not allowed to excessively negatively affect the experiences of other players while playing on the server", that basically puts it into a nutshell.

Trande

593ab7a654.png

2b5d824e90.png

You mug someone for his money. How would a killing be justified with a normal mugging? You would just get from armed robbery to murder.

Reaction score
Honestly that should NOT be in a different rule as it could cause confusion, 2.5 Does not state that you aren't allowed to kill after a mugging (read it yourself) I didn't understand that once i joined the server for the first time and should be simplified to help newer players on the server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428855037,1428853803][/DOUBLEPOST]I have misunderstood 2.5 and 5.1 but should still be simplified. Rule 5.1 could include the phrase: After a mug you may not kill the victim, stated in 2.5 this is excessively negative and could potentially make them stop playing. The player has already lost their items and money and further action is not required, such as murder. This would only give you unnecessary trouble such as extended jail time.

Something like that

Reaction score
It's not exactly clear in 5.1 that this is the case however with 3.4 being the rule that leads to most bans I refuse to believe that you think it's acceptable to kill after mugging. It's not worth the risk.

Reaction score
But would you not be putting your life at risk by leaving the person you let alive knowing what you look like

Status
Not open for further replies.