Change to 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:5.1
Your version of the rule: Same as the one right now but since mugging at dd is now allowed I think we should take care of the NPC aswell.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:I mean,he could still call the cops on you even if he's a criminal himself

Reaction score
Where would you get your seeds and sell your drugs then?

To be honest why would you put someone like the drug dealer who gives you thousands at risk just for the off chance that someone forgot or has not had the chance to depo their money yet.

Reaction score
You can get a group of people just camping at the DD for like an hour and no one can sell their drugs. I don't think it's fair for the sweaters when they're trying to get somewhere and make money but keep getting mugged.

Reaction score
Within the admin meeting, it was discussed to whether we should revert this rule.

One of the main points was that it was very awkward going to sell drugs, seeing 3 other people also selling drugs and doing nothing about it. Isn't it just weird? Spend quite a few hours to grow, stroll up to the DD stress free, nothing can stop you. I believe it's quite ridiculous.

Furthermore, people who 'camp' the DD. That's how they choose to make money. It's a lot easier rather than sitting and growing. Whereas we don't want users to do this, as it may make things harder for other people, it increases the risk of being mugged. It is ridiculous for their to be no risk when selling drugs.

The DD snitching you out? Why would he? He isn't losing money. When you mug someone at dd, 5/10 times they have already sold their drugs. Meaning that the DD has already made what he was going to make anyway. But when they don't sell the drugs, you can sell the drugs. However, I'll be sure to mention this in the next staff meeting and get everyone's opinions.

I like this suggestion, but you need to think of why the DD would call the cops. You say:
he could still call the cops on you even if he's a criminal himself
then wouldn't that mean he would possibly also call cops on you when you buy/sell drugs? Will I have to deal with him every time I do sell/buy drugs?

Reaction score
Personally I think doing drugs etc should have more risks - people complain that its simply to easy to sit and powergrow with little to no risks involved, dealing with the NPC makes little to no sense as what benefit does the DD have? Talking to org members and friends the majority like the old/new rule and the only people that dislike it cant fend for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.