[Suggestion] Mugging 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 5.1 Mugging

Your version of the rule: Every player whilist mugging is allowed to ask for a screenshot from the player he's mugging, the player who's getting mugged should take a screenshot and upload it in looc, if the mugger frisks the person with any frisk command by /me and request the player to upload a screenshot and the player fails to do so it'd count as resisting a frisk.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited
: It'll make easier job for staff by not wasting their time responding to a mugging and get info on the player's items and it'll be a lot better, and it'll be helpful when there's no staff online when you mugging someone

Also i would like to let you know there's another way other than "resisting a frisk" instead of it being resisting frisk it can be straight against the rules such as "If a player resists to upload a screenshot the player will be punished for breaking the rules" but i prefer it'd count as resisting a frisk

It's kinda unrealistic and you'll have to go and take a screenshot everytime you get mugged but people really be stalling rp and you're not sure what the person is carrying or he might be lying about some items/money and when there's no staff on you're fucked, there's no way to know what the person has.

And about timing. i would like to let you all know it's the same time when you request someone to upload a screenshot you'll have to wait a few seconds, requesting a staff to do so it might take a while or sometimes staff won't have time to deal with your report as they're dealing with other reports.

Reaction score
Maybe what could be implemented is a simple UI with a command like /frisk, and it just gives the player the option to say "Yes or No" to the frisking.

Reaction score
Create an F6 if you don't believe them.
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.