6.3 NPCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So, in february @MrLewis made a thread about NPCs and that if you shoot them it's not considered dealing with them anymore.
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 6.3

Your version of the rule: 6.3 NPCs- When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger. You should tie the NPC up and tell them to forget everything they've seen, if you shoot the NPC he/she is not considered "dealt with" and you will be dealt with accordingly.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive)
Because a lot of people don't know about this post, and if the rule doesn't say anything there is no way of knowing for the people who haven't seen the post, so as most people read the rules they would see it here.

The thread Lewis made: https://perpheads.com/threads/just-a-heads-up-read-to-stay-updated.13924/

Reaction score
Apparently shooting someone in the head with a high power assault rifle still allows them to give witness testemonies.
I would prefer it if it was stated that dealing with them in this way IS valid, because it's just retarded any other way.

/me casually survives this
{PICTURE REMOVED}

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Well, in reality to server rules this would indeed be deemed as 2.5. Crimes are commited on a daily basis on PERP, that doesn't mean to say that shooting all witness's in the face would exactly be classed as 'fair'. You need to understand that we're trying to make it so that players have to be more physical with NPC's, considering how shooting them is just way to easy nowadays. The overall decision made was that players have to go ahead and deal with them face to face, simple as.

With regards to the rule itself: As far as I am aware the rule is being edited and re-introduced into PERP shortly, thanks for the suggestion anyway. Either way I'll let senior administration know about this so there's no need to leave it open for much longer, thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.