60s , 70s and 80s. Rock station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think there need to be a 60s, 70s and 80s rock. Isnt pop and isnt metal. ITS ROCK. Like: deep purple, led zeppelin, guns n roses, dire straits, aerosmith, whitesnake, rolling stones, lynyrd skynyrd, nirvana, queen, ............ And very others musics.

Reaction score
It's actually live radios ingame, it's not custom made radio stations. The stations used ingame, is used on all Perp servers.

Gix

Reaction score
I agree with you that there should be a wider option regarding music, but I did suggest this way(like in summer) back and their response was until they would fix the radio UI they would be very careful with adding new stations as it would only make it harder to scroll around to the desired station.

Reaction score
However that does not mean do not continue this thread completely, if you can find music streams that are of filetype "pls" feel free to post links here so we'll have for future reference.

Reaction score
I will do that. Sorry but now i cant because im in lunch time, and im only in Ipad. Tommorow i will do that

Reaction score
Stations are currently bugged for users in the UK, moved to accepted to notify owners of that and to add new stations if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.