67 Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Feel like earning some money and joining the organistaion. Fill out this template and post it on this thread.

Name:
Age (OOC):
Where are you from:
Cash:
Cars owned:
Who are you:
Firearms level:

Reaction score
Name: Ashman Juana
Age (OOC): 25
Where are you from: UK
Cash: 250k
Cars owned: 0
Who are you: I don't really know what you mean by this. But i'm a newcomer to town. I've been playing it cool just getting used to the average shooting and beatings around Paralake. I've seen what it has to offer and i want to be part of it. I'm willing to take orders and fulfill them.
Firearms level:

Reaction score
Name: William Robertson
Age (OOC): 15
Where are you from: Israel
Cash: 115k
Cars owned: Audi R8
Who are you: im william robertson , the latest org i was in is The Ewogs but after its got disbanded im applying for 67 . im good at shooting and driving and for emergency calls from the org.
Firearms level:

Reaction score
Name: Thomas Johnson
Age (OOC): 16 years old ( My profile lies and it has got invisible age )
Where are you from: Poland ( No worries, i won't steal your cars or drugs. )
Cash: 150k after crafting improvements.
Cars owned:
Nissan Silvia S15 - Fully Tuned + Bodykit - V-max = 75-80 MPH
GMC Syclone - No Tuning - 40-50 MPH
Who are you: I'm a 21 year old ( IC ) white male. I love cars, guns and money. I've started to experiment with gun crafting a week ago. I'm currently trying to reach 20th Firearms level. I'm good at driving. I think i will be a good defense "soldier".
Firearms level:
Currently 7, still growing. My objective is to reach 20th level this month.

Kay

Reaction score
Name: Tyrone Hill
Age (OOC): 13
Where are you from: Portugal / England
Cash: 200k+
Cars owned: N/A
Who are you: Im 20 years old (IC) , I love cars , guns and money! And Not everything I do is legal....
Firearms level:

Reaction score
Name: Michael Boyle
Age (OOC): 14
Where are you from: Scotland
Cash: 30k (i think)
Cars owned: Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performanté
Who are you: a hink ye ken who am r
Firearms level: 56

Reaction score
Name: John Magnets (OOC: Blobvis 2.0)
Age (OOC): 17
Where are you from: The Netherlands
Cash: just a bit over 2.2 mil
Cars owned: Double upgraded Mazda Rx-8, volvo turbo and Ford Transit
Who are you: Hi there! I am John Magnets, I have been around for quite some time and have been in many orgs like Standish, La Cosa Nostra, Cacuzza, The Avito and The Ewogs. I am skilled in crafting and I am more a defender than raider and like to talk to others while basing. Furthermore I won't attract attention from any cop as I only leave base when other people are in need of help.
Firearms level: 98

Reaction score
Name:Tyrone Davies (OOC: Teemo)
Age (OOC):12
Where are you from:Britian
Cash:100k or something.
Cars owned:GMC Vandura ( saving up for Mazda)
Who are you:Hey , Im Tyrone. I know Tyrone Trevon from being in orgs with him like Avito. I'm an outgoing guy, prefer to mediate between raiding/defending depending on my mood, how many already in base etc. I don't attract cops as I am semi-smart when doing criminal activities .
Firearms level:
Around 5 + but working on it with a level 78 helping me

Reaction score
Name: Jonathan Good

Age (OOC):

Where are you from:
England, United Kingdom. I moved to paralake due to multiple job opportunities and some relatives live here.

Cash:
200k approximately, looking to make a heck more soon.

Cars owned:
Sold my car, going to be buying another over the weekend, maybe a Mitsubishi Evolancer or a Mazda, haven't made up my mind yet.

Who are you:
My name is Jonathan Good and I'm 27 years of age. I am well known across the paralake community and I have some good friends and bitter enemies. By joining this organisation I'm looking to put the past behind me and move on to a better future. I don't have a "legendary" reputation in paralake but I am friends with some of the big names out there, I'm looking to make more friends and drop the enemies and I can ensure you I won't bring them to this organisation. I am currently applying for a better life. My past in paralake has been long and rough, however I am attempting to turn my life around and get a new identity and status in paralake city. I've been attempting to turn my life in paralake around and it is starting to work out smooth, I've made up with some of my bitter enemies into good friends and good friends into bitter enemies.

I have been in many organisations like The Avito, etc. I know a lot about paralake hence the reason why I'm looking to join a professional organisation as I believe I have what it takes. Please take me into consideration, I can assure you I will be at my best.

Firearms level: 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.