9.2 Physical assault with an offensive weapon (reword)

Reaction score
Just lie. Just from one word you destroyed your entire statement yourself.
first, i have no pending IAs regarding this issue; it's a hypothetical. second, you wouldn't tell the investigators that your are lying (is that what you mean?). if you witness a shooting and down the suspect, he'll be none the wiser as long as you charge him away from the victim and his demo won't provide any evidence to the contrary either, seeing as aim and blood are inconsistent in a demo to how they are in the game. are you ebin serious about this? it was purely humorous in nature.

Reaction score
first, i have no pending IAs regarding this issue; it's a hypothetical. second, you wouldn't tell the investigators that your are lying (is that what you mean?). if you witness a shooting and down the suspect, he'll be none the wiser as long as you charge him away from the victim and his demo won't provide any evidence to the contrary either, seeing as aim and blood are inconsistent in a demo to how they are in the game. are you ebin serious about this? it was purely humorous in nature.
Just the sole fact that you're willing to lie in ias really devalues everything you say

Reaction score
Just the sole fact that you're willing to lie in ias really devalues everything you say
it was a humourous remark and isn't actionable in any way whatsoever. to avoid derailing the thread further, please stop talking about my post. it was supposed to be a one off in the first place.

Reaction score
You say that, yet I once got a reprimand for "not dealing" with a fight, I just bandaged up the guy that got hurt. These days you get ias for just about anything, and from a penal code point of view, it would be valid

yeah i feel you there. it depends on who the investigator is and how much time they put into your IA. But it can also depend on the complaint comittee.

just lie and say that a shot hit and that the medics had to patch him up. you don't have to provide your demo, only a statement, use it.

we'll update our policies thank you for this great suggestion and idea.

Reaction score
just lie and say that a shot hit and that the medics had to patch him up. you don't have to provide your demo, only a statement, use it.
Great job, now because of you each time we get ias we'll have to go through the trouble of getting our own evidence