A Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DesertSniper99 / Hussain Dashti
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: george yuvach / dunno the steam name
His/Her SteamID: i dont know
Reason: threw a molotov at the shop for no reason 2 times the first was in the demo the second was just now
Evidence: https://mega.co.nz/#!GkxlQC7R!D8rTIfETcsLD3b9fmCSTMk2MJhXlFzA6JtfpdgkTwZo
this report was ment for layer32 because the player lied to him
TICK: 19000

layer saw that they threw a molotov he was asking for the demo to see if we threatened him or not

Reaction score
-Support
I did not throw the Molotov on the 2nd account here, but It was thrown because you killed me (Killing because of a petty insult breaks 3.4 btw)
I threw it on the first one because you were threatening us, insulting us, and pointing guns at us in attack stance and threatening to blow my mates head in

Reaction score
Basicly all you are doing is bating, you run in, fuck around and shout shit at us to make people react so you can molotov. I will upload the 2nd demo soon (and yes, it was his friend the 2nd time)

Reaction score
Bocui said:
-Support
I did not throw the Molotov on the 2nd account here, but It was thrown because you killed me (Killing because of a petty insult breaks 3.4 btw)
I threw it on the first one because you were threatening us, insulting us, and pointing guns at us in attack stance and threatening to blow my mates head in
So if you got killed how would you remember him again?

Reaction score
Bocui said:
-Support
He rung me up

Reaction score
Bocui said:
-Support
Yes but you have a new life. You would have no clue what happened.

Reaction score
i understand the choice that has been made here.
But one does not simply death threaten a customer wanting to purchase an item from a store

Reaction score
Accepted, user banned for 1 week.
//Closed and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.