AR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hidewhite2/Eldar Jazvin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Jammi/ -
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Threw a molotov at my shop and put a bunch of gas canisters destroying my shop with lots of valuable items in it (all snipers that are in the server besides remington M24) and all of the other shops at bazzar near me.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Nade had mugged you, and we warned you what would happen if you snitched so you snitched at your own risk. Nade also shot cops so you snitched out his location, got him arrested for murder of cops and mugging, pretty sure also got his weapon confiscated and a 10k ticket due to you snitching out his location to the cops and saying he mugged you. Yet again you snitched at your own risk. The fire was put out by Janice to stop other shops from burning however it saved yours in the process.

Reaction score
This time nothing since McGlinchy put my guns in storage so I wouldn't lose them. But othervise it would be: AI AS50, AI L115A3, Barrett M82, 2 zenith scopes, around 5 sniper ammo and some more sniper equipment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The reason he got arrested was because after committing the crime he decided to stay in the middle of bazzar. I didn't say where he was since I couldn't have known that I just identified him when the cops asked me to confirm that he is the one who did it. I have nothing to do with him murdering cops. And the rest of the bazzar shops did nothing to him.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
As I said the other shops were on fire which was out of my control. You still had snitched which had caused him to get arrested, have his gun confiscated and such. You should know the snitching has its risks which you have faced.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 6* However the fire spreading isn't, i just wanted your shop to burn and spread as fast as possible before fire fighter came so you'd get the message on not snitching.

Reaction score
@Jamal I don't know why as far as I know you were told specifically not to target any items. 2.5 still exists even tho I said that you mugged me.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 I wasn't told to not target items specifically at all I was told I'm allowed to molotov your shop aslong as if I have a valid enough reason. My intention was for the message to be sent that you shouldn't snitch and i'm happy it now has.

Reaction score
@Jamal The question is not whether the message has been sent or not the problem is if me adding an additional charge of mugging to you equals destroying 100k+ of items and also all the other bazzar shops which had nothing to do with me snitching (you knew what was gonna happen by adding that many fuel cans which wouldn't help you much destroying my shop). Good looking shops take a lot of time to set up you destroyed around 5 of them with your fuel cans. And that's without considering that you could have easily killed me and deleted DNA which would improve your chances of not being snitched on and also improve your chances of not being caught by the police because of all the non-fire kills you caused at bazzar with 6 fuel cans. Also please leave a comment at the second AR explaining the reason why you caused massive destruction again since I don't think you even got ticketed that time.

2.5 Excessive Negativity
Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 Well that doesn't make any sense if I killed more people with the fire that means less witnesses, no dna would've been left at all anyways my intention wasn't to burn everyone elses shops just yours tbh, because you wanted to snitch, you took the risk in snitching which ended up with you dead and you lost nothing due to Janice putting out the fire. The only reason I added that many fuel cans is to send a message and to make sure the fire would big enough for message to be sent to the whole of bazzar that snitching is a bitch move and thats what happens. You snitched at your own risk getting Nade arrested and his weapon confiscated so if he loses a weapon so will you buddy, a gun for a gun however you lost nothing so this whole AR is pointless. And I even said in both of these terrorist attacks on you that i'd be happy enough to refund anyones losings that they lost due to the fire lmao. Good looking shops dont take time to set up all, anyone can build a good looking shop in 3 mins. But since you wanna talk about time let's talk about the 10 mins Nade had to wait after you snitched on him, now thats enough time to set up 3 good looking bazzar shops :O

Anyways i'ma let a staff member just handle this because I feel like i'm speaking to a brick wall with how many times i've had to repeat myself lmao

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Jamal I dont think fuel cans erase DNA unless the body touches the fire so there would be DNA. Killing people just because they are a witness is also not allowed. Burning down shops to "send a message" to the people who did nothing to you is not a valid reason, you knew what was going to happen. I didn't die you just targeted my items not myself. Nade got arrested because he decided to stay at bazzar and then start running away when he saw the cops I only added a mugging charge I'm guessing. It's not gun for gun at this situation it would be gun for 100k+. Me losing nothing because staff returned my items in storage and killed the fire doesn't mean that you did something good.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 I said "no dna would've been left at all anyways my intention wasn't to burn everyone elses shops" admittedly I wanted to burn your shop because I hate snitches, and my aim was to kill you hence why i made sure the fire spread enough to kill you as u was putting it out lmao. I was just making sure that you and the rest of the bazzar know that snitching is a very very bad thing mr hidewhite OOGA BOOGA lmao

Reaction score
@Jamal I didnt die I wasnt even in the bazzar when you threw a molotov so you had no idea if it was going to kill me. Hating someone is not a reason to throw molotovs. Destroying unrelated shops because they might snitch in the future is also not a valid reason to destroy them.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 I will be booking you reading lessons lmao as I've said multiple times now "My intention was to only burn you shop but have the fire big enough for it to spread quicker" I only wanted to burn your shit, i don't hate you, thats a strong word buddy :D I just dislike the you handle things such as ARs and Snitching, however if you can't beat em, ban em rite?

Reaction score
@Jamal Fire spreads very fast on its own so the benefits of placing that many fuel cans are more or less nothing compared to all the damage you caused. You said you hated me that's why I mentioned it... I didn't even want to make AR I only did it because I want to get my items back. Rules are there for a reason.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@hidewhite2 But you didn't lose anything this time, if u came up to me in game and I would've said i'll refund you some snipers now and the rest later but went straight for an AR

Reaction score
@Jamal Bro your intention was for me to lose them the only reason why I didn't because guns were teleported to storage and fire was killed both of which have nothing to do with you. If you had any intention of refunding you wouldn't have done this since it would mean you losing more than 100k so it makes no sense. And that's with ignoring the fact that I did come up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.