A cheffz -Real drill shit sound cloud release

Reaction score
ItS bAd

To be fair, especially given that you spent less time on this one, it seems like an improvement. You’re still a bit off-beat at times but much less than other songs I’ve heard where you’ve struggled to stay on beat throughout the entire song.

Idk how to feel about the deep voice thing but I don’t listen to drill that much so that may just be a thing. It doesn’t make your voice any louder though, still need to turn that up so you can be heard better over the beat! Once again though, I can hear you better than in others so this is progress.

I don’t like how long the buildup before you start.. “drilling?” takes but if that’s the part of the beat then it is what it is.

Overall, progress. Not my genre of music but if you like doing it then stick at it :)

Reaction score
i litterly recorded this when i woke up 1st thing in the morning lol

Reaction score
I think the whole put on voice or edited voice ruined it. Sounded like it could’ve been okay but the voice ruined it.

Reaction score
yeah true its a bit deep but i made this first thing in the morning when i woke up in like a hour so

Reaction score
bro try singing a song by lewis capaldi or something, sounds like you have vape in your mouth.

On a real it is an improvement from the last one tbf, try stay on beat though. Does sound like you did know the whole thing except it was very short

Na1

Reaction score
Some good lyrics!, However i can't get past the posh accent .