Reccomendation - Alabin Lundmark - LT

Reaction score
I would like to Reccomend @Alabin for LT as he has to be the best RP Player I've came across since I've joined the server, has an amazing respect for new comers and is always helping lower ranked/ unranked officers get their promotions, has a strong understanding of the laws and rules of the server, pretty much whenever he is on he is an officer which shows is dedication to the server, always willing to patrol whenever he is free no matter what the rank of the officer is, has a good sense of humor always shows that he is happy to be on the server, has been a seargent for quite some time now and I think he fully deserves this promotion! :)

Reaction score
Having seen @Alabin patrol many time I really support this, he always conducts him self in a professional manner and always sticks to the paralake penel code, even when his not on duty he will always remain professional, I honestly believe he is one of the strongest memeber of the plpd at this current moment in time.

Reaction score
I have to agree. Alabin is a fantastic sergeant and has the potential to become a great Lieutenant. He's respectfull and helpful to any member of the PLPD and he treats people the way he would want to be treated himself. Having patrolled with Alabin a few times before I received supervisor I know that Alabin handles situations carmly and maturely and shows each party the same courtesy.

Keep up the good work Alabin.