A formal Office Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sweaters with millions of dollars GG mate, like you wouldn't do that Jamal. Literally they admitted to have millions they don't even need that much money anymore. And they do due to how they work, one of my friends even admitted it who bases with them so it's not like they hardly lose shit mate.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Mazan "Connects such a Sorle" the guy isn't a fucking connection at all, he's fucking inactive. They are sweaters since they've been playing for less than a week and I still have to explain to them simple things about the game mode, yet still posting a 5v2 raid and talking shit to them is just sad. Idk why you'd post this raid at all, I see nothing but you not being able to headshot a guy stood still lmao

Reaction score
bigman Tama asked me "how do I refill my tank" yesterday

Reaction score
@Jamal It was for the fun, to make Tamaninja come up with his shit again, but stuff taken serious i see LMAO. tamaninja has 3mln in bank i say you, and I know Sorle is nothing, just trying to make Tamaninja believe his friends make me care smh

Reaction score
he smh manages to have 10 planters in his base daily, that's why we raided

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Mazan You raid a sweater when literally all the odds apart from defending are against them then talk shit to them. But you was expecting everyone to be like "WOAH DUDE NICE RAID ON THOSE SWEATERS WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE A RIFLE" we don't care if you care at all, I'm just telling you what I think. Doesn't matter how much money he has in his bank, he could have all the money in the world but it doesn't mean he understands and has the game sense to defend a raid yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.