PERP IS NOT A SERIOUS ROLEPLAYING SERVER

ITS SIMPLY LABELLED AS ONE

Reaction score
and an unofficial esport
odf7SO2.png

hows my form?

Sam

Reaction score
I vote for the complete removal of OOC Events!
But your idea is kind of good too, would easily cause flooding tho!

Sam

Reaction score
@blobvis 2.0 Nowadays? the past 2 hours? past 5 days? past 8 months? Not that long ago, I had a go at an unnamed person for running a gun game in Bazaar during the middle of the day, no barricades what so ever, resulting in poor new players getting RDM, and me having to apologize so they wouldn't pack up their shit and leave.

From my POV OOC events are right now nothing more than a way for SA+ to have fun, and allow a limited amount of players to use perp weapons to kill each other. OOC events have no place on a serious roleplay server, and if they should ever be done, it should be a Community Event, where it's announced, everyone knows about it. And you don't have to be surprised when 4/7 suspects disappear in front of you.

Sam

Reaction score
During some events, you can not, but it does not really change anything does it. You try to roleplay and 20 players spawn in next to you, starting shooting you.

Reaction score
@Samuel that was one month ago at around end of august, so I assumed it was correctly done from then on but I fcourse havent been there for most events only a few so I assumed

Sam

Reaction score
@blobvis 2.0 Well since then SA+ has been pretty dead, except Madda.
Even if its run right, it can disturb proper RP. The goal with OOC events has always been to have event days, where everyone knows beforehand that events will run. And if you are like @The HitMan or me, you can leave the server and do something else while everyone jump around like monkeys shooting each other.
I have disconnected so many times from the server, just because a random event has started resulting in either my suspects being teleported away or my current roleplay situation being heavily interrupted by some event. If this was something that was announced on the forums beforehand, I would know to stay away from that area. Or not start roleplay situations around the time the event starts.

Reaction score
genuinely i think people dont play loads now because the map is so unwalkable and so unfriendly to new people, and it doesnt feel like a city. I like the features that perp has and all its refiement. The map just feels out of date compared to the quality of the features that we have