A Loan from the Bank?

Reaction score
I was thinking that it would be good to make a loaning system from the Bank. You could go to the Bank and get a loan, not to much and you would have to pay it back. If this was not supported we could also alsk for a rich org to do it with support from the admins/staff so they could get there cash back and it would have interest.

Reaction score
The only issue being is that how would it be paid back? Would people have the money automatically be withdrawn when they have the money? What if people take a loan of 10K and then permanently leave the server? Would there be a system in place to stop this?

Look, as interesting as the idea may be and how nice it would be to have such a feature, it opposes too many questions and there's no way to fully secure it working.

Reaction score
I believe that there would be system like there could be load sharks where that goes around getting g the money back, it also could be like the DD moving around illegally.

Reaction score
A bank karma. You can take out so much and eventually you wouldn't be able to make transactions until the money is paid back. 10 - 20k max

Reaction score
What you could do is have the banks measure "assets" this would include you're current bank account funds, property you own at the time trying to get the loan (including you're car) and also clothing.

For example if you had a ton of nice clothing own a nice house and drive a fast car the bank would be willing to loan you a larger loan with lower interest as there would be a higher chance of you paying them back and if you didn't have the funds to pay them back they could take you're clothing, house and even you're car if you didn't pay them back.

If you were to be a sweater-vest with absolutely nothing you would get an extremely small loan with high interest.

This would prevent sweaters from getting huge loans and never paying them back and this would prevent rich people from getting free money and never paying them back as who seriously wants to lose their cars and clothing.

I think if these security measures were added it could add a bit of realism to the server and help players out who sometimes need to get a small loan for a new car or something.

Reaction score
What if people take a loan of 10K and then permanently leave the server? Would there be a system in place to stop this?

The ability to take a loan is based on your playtime. Apart from that, you fail to pay an installment or the whole loan back in a given duration of time and your account is blocked, assets become frozen. This of course would be just one of the many set rules. That being said, I would much rather see an addition in the form of a savings account, rather than seeing bank loans become a thing.