Bank NPC Loan

Reaction score
i think we should have a NPC at bank that can give us around 120k max and a trust meter to be able to get higher loans they pay as much the tax is on can be up 5 k to 45k or something if any have better amount to pay please tell them would be great

and they pay the Loan rent when the clock hits 00.00 at game time
if they dont pay they can be losing respect by bank and need to pay higher and higher until the max none payer get arrested or something please let this become true so new players can get the first cars faster then they do now think its to hard to get any cars for the new lets make this happend

Reaction score
Money is meant to be a challenge to acquire. If everyone got their cars early then Louises Taxi Service wouldn't exist
never seen any sit in that taxi company and never seen some take a cab

i can understand the taxi job will be bit more lower people to support them that work as them but still you get them becouse if we have a max loan for newbegginers to have just 11k it would be better the newbies just get 10k as starter

Reaction score
never seen any sit in that taxi company and never seen some take a cab

i can understand the taxi job will be bit more lower people to support them that work as them but still you get them becouse if we have a max loan for newbegginers to have just 11k it would be better the newbies just get 10k as starter

It wouldn't work. What happens if you don't have enough money to pay it back? Also realistically you wouldn't have any sort of "trust meter" to take it out and also you need to pay interest when taking out loans.

Reaction score
I believe this was discussed before and denied. I see your reasoning for this, but people won't pay the money back, and would it not be easier to make a couple of guns and sell them, be police, firefighter etc. Than borrowing 12k and having to give that back. Your in a tight enough money issue as it is

Reaction score
Money is meant to be a challenge to acquire. If everyone got their cars early then Louises Taxi Service wouldn't exist

You mean Rogue Fake Taxi Service.
How ever just borrowing 100k from te bank is to easy. And what about smurf acounts. To risky if you ask me.

Reaction score
Ok first off let me just say, I applaud the effort you put into this idea/suggestion post as it is nicely detailed and explains thoroughly what it is you're looking for. Now for the bad news, the loan part of this would never work, because let's face it, we have absolutely no way to force someone to repay a loan so it would be very easy for someone to use several accounts to obtain loads of money. There may be some ways to combat this, but even so I don't see much point offering loans as the houses don't cost nearly realistic prices, so your only huge expense is cars which you should simply earn enough to purchase for yourself, a loan of $25,000 would hardly help for this.

Moving swiftly onward to your insurance idea... It's not bad really, but how would the insurance company know what items you have in your home? Also how would insurance really charge their premiums? It would mean I would have to figure out how to make it decide on variable rates as so it creates a profit margin otherwise people are simply repairing their car cheaper than they are now, which I don't really agree to. Additionally people tend to wreck their cars far faster in this gamemode, either as a result of their own negligence or that of others, and there would be no way to work out a deal with other person's insurance to have them pay for your car, so overall it just becomes a mess and impossible to code, as insurance companies have had to do this for several years and they still have to constantly change rates to accommodate for everything. And if it's run by players, just RP it now, I don't see the problem. However, if it could be used as a scam, that's exactly what every player would do, you would be hard pressed to find any legitimate insurance company then.

So overall I see too many issues and not enough purpose to these ideas at this time. I will leave the thread open for now so you're welcome to discuss it more if you can answer some of it. Again though, I like the amount of detail you have tried to give this suggestion this far.

https://perpheads.com/threads/bank-related-suggestions.5777/#post-48826

Reaction score
if they dont pay they can be losing respect by bank and need to pay higher and higher until the max none payer get arrested

To be honest I think the most person(s) will be repaying in "lead"
clbullet_420x280.jpg

more then being arrested by the cops because that how perp is

Reaction score
I also do not agree with te fact that its hard to get a car for new players. Its true super cars are expesif. But a mini cooper is just around 40k

Reaction score
I disagree with this idea as there's many ways in which this could go wrong. An example could be if you have a friend that owns Garry's Mod but doesn't play on the server. You could get him/her to join the server, issue the loan and transfer the money to you and never come back again. That's just one problem with this, there's many more but as previously mentioned, money is supposed to be worked for here, and gathering thousands within a few mouse clicks is not the way to do it.