A new coat of paint for Ambulance & Fire Truck

Reaction score
Hello there,
I just recently returned to playing here and must say I was suprised to see the ammount of new police cars. They have unmarked vehicles, an RTU Porsche and BMW and a TFU Range Rover all added to their fleet. Aswell as that the SWAT Van finally has a livery and isn't just plain black which is very good.

So you can imagine my suprise seeing the Ambulance and Fire Truck seeing that they still look the same they did from 7+ years back. So I was thinking: why not give the ol' big boys a fresh coat of paint to make them look visually more appeasing. That means the base livery stays the same, just with decals added onto it.
Sure that isn't the biggest problem in the world that would need fixing, but I feel like details like that really do enhance the general quality of the Server.

Just to clarify: I am not proposing to change the Vehicles, only their liveries. As I know it would be a ton of work getting new cars and I must say I like the cars themselfs, just not their very plain look.

So down below I have made some mock-ups of what it could look like, feel free to share your own design ideas down below and tell me what you think of the idea!

TLDR: Give Ambulance and Firetruck Liviers with decalsmd.jpgfd1.jpg
(Couldn't use the Charger Decals on the Firetruck since they were all red - that is why the Firetruck looks emptier than the Ambulance)

Reaction score
This would require someone redo the UVs for these models, as it is currently non-existent. I did it for the RC truck with relative ease when I was fucking with skins for the sickness models cars, and I only have very little experience. The way they were set up is a bit of a nightmare at the moment, but still fixable I guess

Reaction score
I know I've kinda pull this out a bit late. But I'm more than willing to do these two vehicles new paint jobs if approved. Being a vehicle artist at a games studio, I've got experience. Of course I would update the textures with more realistic/ true to life versions of the suggested one above.
The devs do tend to allow user-made content onto the server so I doubt they'd refuse what you could do

Reaction score
I know I've kinda pull this out a bit late. But I'm more than willing to do these two vehicles new paint jobs if approved. Being a vehicle artist at a games studio, I've got experience. Of course I would update the textures with more realistic/ true to life versions of the suggested one above.
If you make some skins and they are good they will get added

Reaction score
The paralake ambulance looks awfully alot like an already existing skin in use by another server though.

I don't think these vehicles really need extra skins as they're only used in emergencies. The patrolling cars already have similar insignia to identify them as service vehicles.

Reaction score
After almost 7-8 years I think we need new skins. And we don't HAVE to be unique. Half the ambulances irl look all the same. Hell multiple private ones have the same type of psuedo heart rate skin on them.