Model Suggestion Bring back old ambulance AND change the sirens

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Bring back old ambulance AND change the sirens
Suggestion Description: I would like to see the current ambulance replaced with the smaller more compact gta 4 model we've been using. I would also like to see a change in the siren tones to make them louder and/or more realistic.

Why should this be added?:
- The current ambulance is HUGE
- Smaller Ambulance should translate to better cornering, turning, and less traffic jams for civilians.
- The current ambulance is not fun to drive around. Its almost as long as the mayor limo.
- The current ambulance siren is quiet and is too slow
(Example of a GOOD ambulance siren:
)

What negatives could this have?:
- Some players may dislike switching to an "old" model. I think a good workaround would be making new liveries for the ambulance like the fire truck has different colors. I think an updated skin for the old vehicle model is neccesary.

Reaction score
The old ambulance looked horrible and the performance between both is identical. As for the issue of manoeuvrability, the ambulance is meant to respond to and from incidents only and not be driven for any other purpose, Seeing as the act of patrolling in an ambulance is an act disallowed by rules, making Doing so seem easier for players who are either unaware of the rule or choose to ignore it entirely isn’t the way forward.

manoverability of the new ambulance also is nowhere near as bad as it is the limousine anyways and that’s a huge exaggeration. I again feel the need to reiterate that the old and new ambulances handle virtually identically.

GP

Reaction score
The new ambulance looks better, although I do miss the way the old one was able to make tight turns. The new one isn't as enjoyable to drive, and gets stuck in bumps

Reaction score
You can in fact drift the ambulance. It makes tight corners a lot easier to handle, especially when you're responding code 3. Which is the only reason you should be drifting anyway, as to do so otherwise would be reckless driving, and very not nice.

Reaction score
The new ambulance design is really nice but it does have issues with clipping into the ground like the fire engine. The ambulance mainly has issues with the speed bumps at bazaar (for what I have noticed), where the ambulance will clip into the floor and force the vehicle to move back which can cause issues with players' personal vehicles getting damaged if they are behind (This can happen even when the ambulance isn't going very fast).

Like what Collier said with the tweaking of the steering, there has to be some way to tweak the ambulance so that it doesn't clip into the ground on different elevations. I wouldn't say revert the ambulance back to its old state but just tweak the one we have now to that it functions better than what it does currently