Server Suggestion car decals

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: car decals
Suggestion Description: Have a selection of decals that devs like + users suggest and people agree upon to add + the already implemented decals implemented as pictures attached to cars just like how clothing is.

Decals can be placed on appropriate places of the car where decals can be visible and most agreeably fashionable. Decals can cost around 25k per decal I would say? unless that is too expensive or too cheap as it's realistically just a picture but it makes sense to be more when it's on a car.

i want the ability to put car decals on my car. just imagine how cool this would look below man, also Ayjay declined this idea even though the majority loved it via reactions last time it was suggested so like now maybe?

https://perpheads.com/threads/vehicle-decals-emblems-whatever-youd-like-to-call-it.28343/

Why should this be added?:
- Fashionable vehicles
- More car customization on top of the custom speedometer
- Balanced price
- Easily implementable in regards to decals due to stockpile we have of decals in the game.
- Makes your car more unique and more distinguishable especially for those people who have the saturated cars like Teslas or Furais or R8's now get the ability to make their car look more different and personalized.

What negatives could this have?:
- Can be a disadvantage to criminals and with so many criminals some might feel intimidated by the idea of cops knowing more about how to identify them for through flamboyancy!
- There are so many cars to style up and add decals too so it can be tedious I would assume.

Useful Images: