A New Hospital idea!

Reaction score
Description of the idea: So the idea is about a new addition to the Hospital!. Where we could make the empty large room a Hospital bed area and an NPC standing there could revive unconscious bodies if they could arrive on time to the hospital! The NPC should revive people for a 500 dollar fee or it could be for free. The money realistically should be taken from the bank account of the person reviving his friend/random player.

Why should this be added? (pros): It can add a more realistic approach to dealing with unconscious people!, It can help make new roleplay scenarios with people who have pickup trucks and people who have ford transits where they could roleplay as Private body takers/grabbers!, It can make the hospital more than just a job area and a dna/sex change area!.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Some people raiding the bank might abuse this area to revive their friends!

*Other additions: Although it can be abused somehow (By RDM and what not) the addition to give players (150$) By bringing a dead person to the hospital can add a sense of realism (Thanks to @Yaboi Spooky For this!)

*Images: I could not find anything that can support this but this can give a visual representation! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1407064308

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

Some people raiding the bank might abuse this area to revive their friends!
NPC's duck down during bank robberies I believe which makes it impossible to interact with them, this should still be the case if this idea is accepted making it not possible to abuse this way.

Reaction score
NPC's duck down during bank robberies I believe which makes it impossible to interact with them, this should still be the case if this idea is accepted making it not possible to abuse this way.
Oh Yeah correct! I never raided bank recently so i didnt know thank you so much!

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea. I mostly play police and a lot of the time there are no medics on duty and this would be a great benefit for the entirety of the community.

Reaction score
Having them ducked down the longest would be the best option

Deleted member 5577

Having them ducked down the longest would be the best option
Or maybe even have the door locked until the robbery is over, realistically they would lock the door or they might be forced to revive someone at gunpoint

Reaction score
Or maybe even have the door locked until the robbery is over, realistically they would lock the door or they might be forced to revive someone at gunpoint
The problem with locking the door would potentially leave anyone inside stuck, and also ducked down NPC’s should always be immune from gunpoint demands

Deleted member 5577

The problem with locking the door would potentially leave anyone inside stuck, and also ducked down NPC’s should always be immune from gunpoint demands
Good point I guess just ducking down works

If the player can't be revived I think the hospital worker should automatically remove the body and upload any DNA to the police computer that way it would prevent evidence from being lost from people using this system.

Reaction score
Should be free as you said, imagine Paramedics demanding $500 every time you want some treatment and you're just gonna stand there and die.
i'd Leave it up to the owners to decide which way is better European vs American Healthcare system