A new pet

Deleted member 1235

Bruh $2000 fuck that, why do medical bills for everything cost so much in the USA.

Reaction score
Bearded dragons are the animal I’ve worked with the most that I haven’t owned Probably, alongside Savannah Monitors and skunks.

Reaction score
@Duffy I meant £2000 lmao. Eye infections are very common in terrapins which is understandable for an animal that lives in water.

Reaction score
Worth noting that my parents do daycare and my brothers have allergies and phobias so an animal outside of a cage or terrarium is completely out of the question.

Reaction score
Guinea pigs are great. But, they're always looking for trouble.

Medium maintainance, they require fresh veggies. I just give them grass in the morning, which I steal from my neighbor who refuses to mow their lawn. Yes, I get weird looks, but my piggies are happy and it costs me nothing, except my dignity.
They get dried food for lunch and for dinner mixed veggies.
You gotta clean out their cage once a week or it starts giving off a distinct smell.

Other than food and cleaning their enclosure, there's nothing really except that you gotta have 2 of them minimum since they're social animals. Except mine are antisocial pricks who only come out when they hear or smell food.

Reaction score
I used to have 3. They would fight every day, it was brutal. Had to get 3 different hutches for each of them. Never again.